Author Topic: 2020 B5 or Bullet 500 -Before and after mods/barends/solo seat/oil temp gauge  (Read 316 times)

wildbill

• Grand Gearhead
At the moment Enfield 500's are getting extremely hard to get here in OZ especially the B5 or bullet 500. After waiting 10 weeks on a pre-order dated early December i knew it was probably not going to happen and I was lucky enough to secure a Forest Green version roughly 4000 klm or two states away.
That took roughly 10 days to road freight to the East side of OZ plus a further run inland. A couple of days back i got it road registered and added a few accessories from my c5 days. Here's a before and after clip of the transformation.

https://youtu.be/CjJqB52CSwo

Guaire

• Grand Gearhead
Oh the wonders of a 7" light!
ACE Motors - sales & administration

dickim

• Grease Monkey
Good to see your name pop up bill 👍
Interesting few months down here 1hr Nth of Perth...1st time in my 31yrs here evacuated due to BIG fire. Big Healey still trying to sort out bent chassis!!! but as I know you like MX5/ Just a, check out Tipo 184.....just placed my order😀 getting as impulsive as you, well maybe not🤣🤣🤣
2014 C5
56 MGA
58 Healey 3000 (Resto)
MX5  for Tipo 184 build👍
JZR Guzzi Trike
2012 Can-am Spyder
2015 Mitsubishi Ute
2021 Camry Hybrid

Antipodean Andrew

• Scooter
Like the colour, and the seat and carrier suit the bike.

Narada

• Grand Gearhead
  • Riding the Madrass Missile!
That's a good looking Bullet Bill!  8) How does it ride?  ???
Realize your Self on a Royal Enfield.

2015 Classic Chrome/Maroon; "Bholenath", Forged Dome Piston, Ported head and H.P. Cams by SB/GHG, PC-V, Auto-Tune, Uni, Fin, K-761's, Koso, Premium EFI Silencer

2015 Triumph T-100 Orange/Black, TTP Stage-2 induction
2012 Triumph Scrambler / DMC M-72D Sidecar

wildbill

• Grand Gearhead
Guaire
hard to beat the7"light for fire-power...lol

Dickim
yeah i took a look at that 184 -interesting ride and its gonna cost a few $$ complete according to a fewof the sites too. plenty of time to do the healey...a nice long take your time project ;)

Antipodean Andrew

yeah i didn't care that much green or black. i had a black B5 a few years back and it was ok so i thought either colour would be fine

Narada

i'd say ride wise i'd rate it probably in amongst the first 5 of c5's i've had so i'd say its a low/med vibrator
doesn't sound to promising on that number but its only early days yet with not many klm on the clock plus there are roughly 10 other bikes following it
so that score is much better than it looks.
with the 19/18 wheel combo its almost a c5 with a bench seat

dickim

• Grease Monkey
Agreed....Tipo won't be cheap, but loved building the Trike, and sadly so many friends having issues, plus Covid plus...plus.... thought WHY NOT? ONLY here ONCE!
The Healey is a long term, and a balance of Fun /Frustration 👍🤔 and if something in the background comes together it's ALL GOOD for the chassis 👍
2014 C5
56 MGA
58 Healey 3000 (Resto)
MX5  for Tipo 184 build👍
JZR Guzzi Trike
2012 Can-am Spyder
2015 Mitsubishi Ute
2021 Camry Hybrid