Author Topic: Hagon Dampers  (Read 11047 times)

Bagonne

• Hudson Valley, NY
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #75 on: April 07, 2021, 07:38:57 pm
The revised 2810 now have 20 clicks of damping adjustment and 10mm of additional travel, for what it's worth.

was going to say......from Hagon....

"I would recommend our 2810 damping adjust shock absorber for this application.
This shock has preload adjustment on a 3 step cam as well as a single circuit 20 click compression and rebound damping adjuster.
This particular range is very popular with the new Royal Enfield 650 interceptor/continental.
We would take into consideration rider weights and requirements at point of order and get the correct spring rate and internal damping to suit.
Could I get a delivery address? This way I can quote accurately. "

Bagonne

• Hudson Valley, NY
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #76 on: April 07, 2021, 08:04:24 pm
Can supply YSS at discount price if in UK. From £160 inc post for eco. Z series £310 and G Top at £485

Eco series- preload adjust only
Z Series -preload and damping rebound
G Top- Preload, damping and compression adjustments?

Is this right?

Jack Straw

• LAUGH MORE, LIVE LONGER
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Prescott, Arizona
Reply #77 on: April 07, 2021, 10:34:27 pm
I believe he specifies for UK delivery.

Ton1959

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #78 on: May 31, 2022, 11:38:32 am
I've used them on a couple of Hinckley Bonneville's they were a huge improvement over stock but whether they're better or worse than the Hagon's or YSS I can't say. It's my understanding that IKON's are essentially the old Koni design.
I used Koni shock absorbers in the past but I have Hagon's now on my Interceptor. I would say that the quality of the Koni shockers was better. When these need replacing I might give Ikon a go.