Author Topic: Anyone in the Fresno - Clovis - Madera - Visalia area interested in riding?  (Read 319 times)

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Laissez le bon temps rouler! Fresno, CA
In a few weeks we should be out of this fire mess, respond here if you're interested in putting together a loop ride and meeting up. - ACR -
A brace of 1999 Bullets: 1 Red Deluxe, 1 Green Standard. Also, 1 wee orphan 1956 Fire Arrow project.

Morgan60

• Bulleteer
  • NW USA
Have you had anyone PM you on riding as of yet? You live close to some very beautiful places to ride, Yosemite National Park and Sequoia National Park to name just two.

I’ve only had one person respond to my riding post, but sadly no rides as of yet.  I do have a friend that has some REs that I do a lot of short rides with when the weather is agreeable. Hopefully 2021 will be a better year for making new RE riding friends.
REs I currently own:
2008 AVL Bullet Electra Gray
2010 Bullet G5 Deluxe Black
2017 535 GT Continental Red
2018 Himalayan White
2018 Pegasus Green
2019 650 Continental GT Ice Queen or white
2020 Trials 500 Green and Chrome

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Laissez le bon temps rouler! Fresno, CA
Just "Crickets" here. We've had a few 55-60 degree days where I've taken 25-50 mile local foothill roads jaunts. The "High Country" is still 35-40 in the day time, so ice in the "in-corners" is always a possibility. Can't hardly get into the ER, so "Be careful, gosh be careful!" is the safety slogan of the month. - ACR -
A brace of 1999 Bullets: 1 Red Deluxe, 1 Green Standard. Also, 1 wee orphan 1956 Fire Arrow project.