Author Topic: Anyone in the Fresno - Clovis - Madera - Visalia area interested in riding?  (Read 2750 times)

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • a journey of a thousand li starts under one's feet
In a few weeks we should be out of this fire mess, respond here if you're interested in putting together a loop ride and meeting up. - ACR -
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

Morgan65

• Grease Monkey
  • USA
Have you had anyone PM you on riding as of yet? You live close to some very beautiful places to ride, Yosemite National Park and Sequoia National Park to name just two.

I’ve only had one person respond to my riding post, but sadly no rides as of yet.  I do have a friend that has some REs that I do a lot of short rides with when the weather is agreeable. Hopefully 2021 will be a better year for making new RE riding friends.
REs I currently own:
2007 AVL Bullet Electra Gray
2010 Bullet G5 Deluxe Black
2017 535 GT Continental Red
2018 Himalayan White
2018 Pegasus Green
2024 650 Super Meteor Celestial Blue

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
Just "Crickets" here. We've had a few 55-60 degree days where I've taken 25-50 mile local foothill roads jaunts. The "High Country" is still 35-40 in the day time, so ice in the "in-corners" is always a possibility. Can't hardly get into the ER, so "Be careful, gosh be careful!" is the safety slogan of the month. - ACR -
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

Morgan65

• Grease Monkey
  • USA
Well just about one more year has passed. Have you had anyone ride with you from this RE forum as of yet?
REs I currently own:
2018 Himalayan White
2018 Pegasus Green

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
Not a whisper. Lots of fog hereabouts - looks like an English summer day!   :o  ;D

Morgan65

• Grease Monkey
  • USA
Not a whisper. Lots of fog hereabouts - looks like an English summer day!   :o  ;D

Still “crickets”  for me up here, not one person from this discussion board for ride. I did have a chat with a guy about two years ago, he lives only about 80 miles to the coast from me, still no ride.

I came through your area the second week of October. I spent the night just south of you in Selma, CA., coming back from a month’s riding in TX and south west AR. Anything north of US 30 in AR is motorcycle Nirvana.  ;D I had a great time riding with my HD friends out of Longview TX and a new HD friend in Athens TX.  I also did the GRIT (Guzzi Riders In Texas) Guzzi Rally in East TX. I believe I’m the only one in history to ever get the longest rider award at a Moto Guzzi rally when riding on a HD. I guess it pays to have friends.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2021, 08:18:04 am by Morgan60 »
REs I currently own:
2018 Himalayan White
2018 Pegasus Green

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
In my experience actual fellow enthusiasts appreciate effort, regardless of affiliation. Looks like you rode with a good group!

Air temps are in the 40's now, cold really puts a damper on the fun for me. We'll get the occasional 60F degree days sprinkled in up 'till maybe March, April, then back to shirtsleeve riding weather. Really green here now, looks like Ireland... ;)

Morgan65

• Grease Monkey
  • USA
I’m here in the very soggy NW weather with the day time temps in the low 40s, nights at or below freezing promising to get colder soon. I hope to retire to a more motorcycle friendly weather southern state soon.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 11:41:38 am by Morgan60 »
REs I currently own:
2018 Himalayan White
2018 Pegasus Green

Morgan65

• Grease Monkey
  • USA
In my experience actual fellow enthusiasts appreciate effort, regardless of affiliation. Looks like you rode with a good group!
I have made a lot of effort but still nothing but "Crickets"
REs I currently own:
2018 Himalayan White
2018 Pegasus Green