Author Topic: Workshop manuals now available online  (Read 8455 times)

Dantheman

• Administrator
  • Bulleteer
on: November 02, 2020, 11:56:36 am
Workshop manuals are now available online :) We have spent a lot of time and effort to source almost the entire range of workshop manuals produced for Royal Enfield motorcycles, right from 1945 up until the present day. We have copied all of these older styles to a digital format to go along side the newer models, and have listed these on our website as a free of charge download for all.

So, whilst paper copies are still available to purchase for the older models, we now have PDF versions of all workshop manuals (both Redditch and Indian built) available on our website. These can be accessed via the “Information and Forum” section on the Hitchcocks website, or by using the direct link below and selecting the relevant bike model:
https://accessories.hitchcocksmotorcycles.com/Workshop-Manuals-To-Download

We also have a range of parts books for most models listed online in an interactive format, these can be seen on the link below:
https://accessories.hitchcocksmotorcycles.com/Parts-Book-Online

Hopefully, this readily available source of technical information will be a useful asset to owners, or perhaps just an interest point to see other models.

Dan
Hitchcocks Motorcycles

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 12:57:47 pm
That is a huge help, out thanks to all involved.  :)

A.
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • a journey of a thousand li starts under one's feet
Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 02:54:06 pm
At last, my poor 1956 Fire Arrow has hope! Thanks for this info access - ACR -
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

Hogrider1959

• jusaporwhiteboytryingtogetby
  • Neophyte
Reply #3 on: December 19, 2020, 08:42:19 pm
I just purchased a 1957 Enfield Indian complete bike. Are parts hard to find for bike,

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 03:56:12 pm
Exactly which model did you buy? Spares support for the Indian-badged Royal Enfields is pretty good for the twins as well as the Bullet-based singles.

A.

Edit: just read your other post!
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...

Link1473

• Scooter
Reply #5 on: March 27, 2023, 10:07:09 pm
Just got one, brilliant.

Alba53

• Scooter
Reply #6 on: June 09, 2023, 09:30:58 am
My Turbo Twin isn’t included in the list of manuals  :(
I think most of the cycle parts are Crusader though so that manual will be useful.
Thanks.

Auldgit

• Scooter
Reply #7 on: March 20, 2024, 11:00:28 am
Workshop manuals are now available online :) We have spent a lot of time and effort to source almost the entire range of workshop manuals produced for Royal Enfield motorcycles, right from 1945 up until the present day. We have copied all of these older styles to a digital format to go along side the newer models, and have listed these on our website as a free of charge download for all.

So, whilst paper copies are still available to purchase for the older models, we now have PDF versions of all workshop manuals (both Redditch and Indian built) available on our website. These can be accessed via the “Information and Forum” section on the Hitchcocks website, or by using the direct link below and selecting the relevant bike model:
https://accessories.hitchcocksmotorcycles.com/Workshop-Manuals-To-Download

We also have a range of parts books for most models listed online in an interactive format, these can be seen on the link below:
https://accessories.hitchcocksmotorcycles.com/Parts-Book-Online

Hopefully, this readily available source of technical information will be a useful asset to owners, or perhaps just an interest point to see other models.

Dan
Hitchcocks Motorcycles

Many thanks for this very useful resource. Invaluable. AG