Author Topic: Classic 350 to a Bobber  (Read 868 times)

TheRealFawxd

• Scooter
on: March 29, 2021, 07:53:59 pm
Hello guys,
My first post here. Really excited to learn and grow with you all. I own a 2015 Royal Enfield Classic 350 here in Bangalore, India. And I have made up my mind to turn it into a kickass bobber of my own design. My first challenge arises with the front end of the motor cycle.
I would like to get rid of the stock head lamp assembly and go for a clean look like the Royal Enfield Thunderbird. To achieve this I have thought up of simply adding the top yoke of a Royal Enfield Thunderbird, "Part number 594195/A", (a link for reference: https://www.thesparescompany.com/bike/royal-enfield/body/headlamp-casing/top-yoke.html ).
Now my concern is if this will actually work. Since this is my first build I have little to no knowledge about the parts ecosystem of Royal Enfield. I have some experience in getting my hand dirty and maintaining my bike.
Can someone please help me out with what I need to do to achieve this?
Thankyou!

TheRealFawxd

• Scooter
Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 08:03:56 pm
Really sorry, I apologize for posting this is the wrong section of the forum....
I'm really new to this forum type situation.
Ill be posting this in "Parts & Accessories Q&A" since I don't know how to delete this topic.
I'm sorry yet again.
But if you do have answers please let me know!
Thankyou!

Ove

• Grease Monkey
Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 11:04:42 pm
If you can find it on you tube, the Doghouse do a lot of custom Enfields, including 350s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXGq3ELAR2c
Might give you some tips and ideas.

Spent some time in Bangalore. Absolutely loved the city, great climate. But, I don't know how you manage to ride there with only one pair of eyes! Whatever you do, don't remove your horn... ;D

TheRealFawxd

• Scooter
Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 10:35:00 am
Haha! Yeah man, the traffic here is getting worse day by day, and like you said a horn is a freaking must back here.
Thanks a lot for the YouTube source Ove. Appreciate it.
Next time you come to Bangalore hit me up!
I'd Love to host you!

Ove

• Grease Monkey
Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 09:02:23 am
I think his builds look good, but I don't think they're very comfortable on anything bumpier than a racing circuit! Let us know how it goes.