112 Guests, 3 Users
Roshiba777, solg, ERC

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bullet with the UCE engine / Re: After market LED Headlight units
« Last post by Adrian II on Today at 02:46:29 pm »
Bullet with the UCE engine / Re: New Model Alert
« Last post by Bmadd34 on Today at 02:05:38 pm »
Eh, it looks like a matt black C5. Am I missing something?

Nope. The 2018s are rumored to be coming stock with a pillion though.
Bullet with the UCE engine / Re: New Model Alert
« Last post by Blairio on Today at 01:57:42 pm »
Eh, it looks like a matt black C5. Am I missing something?
Campfire Talk / I wondered recently ...
« Last post by Carlsberg Wordsworth on Today at 01:46:05 pm »
Where the likes of singhg5 and malky to name two disappeared too?

Here's hoping everything's ok.
Thanks for all the information, everyone. I decided that as much as I want to try to get to the bottom of this myself, I don't have the energy right now, so I dropped my bike off at the shop with new wheel bearings, sprockets, chain, brake to install and then they're going to mess around with it and look for anything else that needs fixin'. I feel a little silly because it's only a couple hours work probably, but I just have too many projects and necessary home problems to solve now (water damage to my house's exterior is a bigger problem than a noisy bike). I did visually confirm that yeah every one of those parts is worn and needs replacement; we'll see if that's the end of the list, or not.

I got all the parts from Classicmotorworks, and they shipped fast!
Bullet with the UCE engine / Re: Home made rack
« Last post by Carlsberg Wordsworth on Today at 01:36:25 pm »
They look really good and strong Jako. Good work.

I think those sloping rear supports are the biggest problem to get round aesthetically.

Bullet with the UCE engine / New Model Alert
« Last post by Parts Man on Today at 01:21:58 pm »
The new 2018 Royal Enfield C5 Stealth has arrived! I have to say this thing is sweet and the pictures don't do it justice; those of you that saw the bike on display at the IMS show know what I am talking about!

This is officially a limited edition; at this time each Royal Enfield dealer is only being sent a single unit. If you have been waiting for the stealth give us a call. If you aren't the lucky customer that gets the one we have in stock don't worry; we have started a waiting list.

« Last post by tooseevee on Today at 12:16:31 pm »
I wasn't satisfied with the way my new canvas panniers sat on my B5 with small sportster rack ....... I found  it's beyond my design skills to come up with something both practical and nice looking so I went with practical but ugly. 

I don't see one single ugly in either one of your pictures  :) 8) ;D
« Last post by Bert Remington on Today at 12:07:27 pm »
I concur.  Clean, functional design that complements the lines of your RE.  Get it powder-coated Green and you have a winner.  I'm powder-coating mine ($50, their minimum) Blue Streak (I luv the name, especially for a RE).  Its just an aluminum U that bolts to my C-Bow brackets, much simpler design than yours.  I'll publish pictures when it's done.

I'm using these reflective, elastic ROK straps as tie-downs.  They pack small so you carry several and don't have those huge bungee cord hooks that waste space.  Other colors available (do you like Pink?).
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10