Author Topic: Anyone Purchased From 1Sidecar.com  (Read 869 times)

Struggler

• Scooter
  • Pax Et Bonum
on: August 22, 2023, 04:24:44 pm
Looking to make a sidecar purchase and I am curious if anyone has purchased from 1Sidecar.com out of Avery Texas? I am in Dallas and figured I could save the shipping fees by driving up. He states that all of his units are manufactured in India and his prices are good. When it comes to answering my questions though, the response just isn’t that great. So just curious if anyone has dealt with this company and does anyone have any feedback on his sidecars. Thanks⚓️
“Christ died for our sins”…1 Corinthians 15:3

Kevin Mahoney

• Gotten my hands dirty on bikes more than once -
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Cozy Sidecar distributor/former Royal Enfield dist
Reply #1 on: August 22, 2023, 07:05:03 pm
They sell the Inder Sidecar brand. I can't say anything about 1sidecar because I don't know, but I would research the sidecar as well as the company selling them.
Best Regards,
Kevin Mahoney
www.cyclesidecar.com

Struggler

• Scooter
  • Pax Et Bonum
Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 07:28:05 am
This guy that I was corresponding with he never offered up his name. I was inquiring about a few of the models he offers. None the less I gave up after he started accusing me of wanting something for free when I was just inquiring about prices and models. I was just curious if anyone else had any success with them. I am in Dallas and they are in Avery so I could save on shipping but the guy seems a bit unstable!
“Christ died for our sins”…1 Corinthians 15:3