Author Topic: James's message  (Read 12215 times)

Breezin

• Grand Gearhead
  • 2019 Interceptor, 2021 R NineT
Reply #165 on: March 11, 2023, 06:47:36 pm
If you are upset or have had one too many pints of ale or wine, please consider waiting before you push the send button.
Pints of wine! When men were men!

drums4money

• Bulleteer
Reply #166 on: March 11, 2023, 07:32:25 pm
Pints of wine! When men were men!

Bring me your finest box of wine. 🍷
hypocrite, four flusher, snake in the grass, just a swindler and wolf in sheep's clothing. . . . liar.

JessHerbst

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #167 on: March 11, 2023, 10:50:40 pm
Pints of wine!
The single serve size…
2022 Rocker Red Continental GT650

GravyDavy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #168 on: March 12, 2023, 01:58:33 am
The single serve size…
A pint is hardly sufficient for proper quaffing. We require a hogshead at a minimum.

Martz64

• Scooter
Reply #169 on: March 18, 2023, 02:59:20 pm
This forum is proper vanilla. Not saying that that is necessarily bad, but compared to most I (occasionally) post on, this is definitely more mumsnet than stormfront. The likes of James (try mumsnet, James, it will undoubtedly appeal to you) and ozcal retred (soz if I got that wrong) would have this board sanitised to their bland, overreaching liking. Bring back the biff!!   

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • a journey of a thousand li starts under one's feet
Reply #170 on: March 18, 2023, 03:39:06 pm
Sounds like you're in it for the aggravation potential, not the content, stirring the shit across multiple formats just to get a fix. I think most people here are tired of being goaded by recreational provocateurs and just want to enjoy & share their chosen hobby with like minded others. Information presented in a deliberate, reasoned manner has a wider audience. OK "AresLXIV"?

"The surname of MARTZ is of Spanish origin, a baptismal name 'the son of Martin' belonging to Mars, the God of war."
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

James.

• Grand Gearhead
  • Independent.
Reply #171 on: March 18, 2023, 05:28:21 pm
This forum is proper vanilla. Not saying that that is necessarily bad, but compared to most I (occasionally) post on, this is definitely more mumsnet than stormfront. The likes of James (try mumsnet, James, it will undoubtedly appeal to you) and ozcal retred (soz if I got that wrong) would have this board sanitised to their bland, overreaching liking. Bring back the biff!!
You need to accept that Pedro was banned for a reason.This site depends on Royal Enfield members sharing information and giving advice on their love of the brand.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 06:08:32 pm by James. »
Freedom.