Poll

I have a wire rupture for Tripper Navigation plug. Now, I need elecrical scheme for reconstruction the plug funcionality

It's existe
0 (0%)
No exist
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Electrical scheme for Tripper Navigation for reconstruction the Plug  (Read 2432 times)

SergioFlorBrazil

• Neophyte
Just a picture is very usefull.

Poppy

• Scooter
  • Not all tools are spanners, but they are hammers.
This is a cut out of the Hunter/Meteor wiring diagram. I'll pull a tripper apart later to get photos of the plugs/wires.

cjeevs

• Neophyte
What is the plug that goes into the Tripper device called? I have picked up a Tripper navigation device. Am planning to get it installed on my Classic 500. Will take power from the wiring inside the head lamp wiring, as i did for the Extra lights i installed on the motorcycle.

Alek Smart

• Scooter
  • 2021 Brown Meteor Supernova - Dublin,Ireland.
This is a cut out of the Hunter/Meteor wiring diagram. I'll pull a tripper apart later to get photos of the plugs/wires.
  This is the connector cable For the Meteor,can anybody confirm whether the HUNTER cable has a different connector ?

MrB1967

• Scooter
  This is the connector cable For the Meteor,can anybody confirm whether the HUNTER cable has a different connector ?

Alek, is that an RE part? If so, do you happen to know the part number? It's excatly what I need to get my Indian sourced Tripper working on my Classic Reborn!