Author Topic: Luggage rail for the left side (chain side)  (Read 835 times)

HiddenMortimer

• Scooter
on: January 22, 2023, 03:00:46 pm
Due to my OCD😂, I want to install a rail like the one RE sells for their commuter pannier on the left side of the bike.

In my head, it will look more balanced since the exhaust is already on the right side and the luggage on the left side will counter the weight of the exhaust. Yeah I know I’m being super weird but I can’t help it. It will also get me fast access into the bag without having to walk around it. Anyone knows who might sell these and ship to the US? Thanks

Ivy

• Grand Gearhead
  • Devon UK
Reply #1 on: January 22, 2023, 03:39:30 pm
Due to my OCD😂, I want to install a rail like the one RE sells for their commuter pannier on the left side of the bike.

In my head, it will look more balanced since the exhaust is already on the right side and the luggage on the left side will counter the weight of the exhaust. Yeah I know I’m being super weird but I can’t help it. It will also get me fast access into the bag without having to walk around it. Anyone knows who might sell these and ship to the US? Thanks

It's easy to adapt the right side to left.

https://forum.classicmotorworks.com/index.php?topic=34089.0
Moto Guzzi --Making mechanics of motorcyclists for 100 Years--

hmguenther

• Neophyte
Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 04:08:09 pm
There is a shop in italy, which sells it for both sides. They ship also to US, but shipping costs are noch cheap.

https://www.bestforbritts.com/en/pair-luggage-rails-black/9596/

bubot

• Neophyte
  • Seller RE Accessories, Helmet and Apparel
Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 09:54:36 am

hi, if you are looking for Royal Enfield accessories and apparel, maybe i can help

for any model of Royal Enfield motorcycles

this is my number
+919958577322
i live in New Delhi, India
- bubot +919958577322 -

Leofric

• Grand Gearhead
  • UK
Reply #4 on: February 06, 2023, 08:05:03 pm
hi, if you are looking for Royal Enfield accessories and apparel, maybe i can help

for any model of Royal Enfield motorcycles

this is my number
+919958577322
i live in New Delhi, India
do you have an email address ?

volunteervoice

• Scooter
Reply #5 on: March 20, 2023, 01:47:25 am
Looks like the bestforbritts racks may be Motone Custom products; take a look at the part number reference on both the BFB site and Motone's site: the same. I'd like to get a set, and contacted Motone to confirm that they would fit the Classic 350. Their response was that they weren't sure. So for US guys, it's a toss-up between shipping from either vendor.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2023, 01:59:27 am by volunteervoice »