Author Topic: Royal Enfield product reviews  (Read 77183 times)

heloego

• A 2x4. My kingdom for a 2x4!
  • Grand Gearhead
  • USA '12 C5, '06 ElectraX
Reply #315 on: June 17, 2020, 02:24:27 pm
Sorry Fieldy gave you so many problems, but you appeared to have scored well on the new ride! Happy for ya!
Looking forward to the next video!

'18 Bonneville T-100, Blue/White
'12 C5 Classic
'06 Electra X AVL w/32mm Mikuni and Gold Star system.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #316 on: June 17, 2020, 03:48:53 pm
Sorry Fieldy gave you so many problems, but you appeared to have scored well on the new ride! Happy for ya!
Looking forward to the next video!

Thank you. I have some pretty cool ideas in store for the Honda.
When Life hands you lemons, Squeeze them in his eyes and take his wallet.

bradthemaddman

• Neophyte
Reply #317 on: November 03, 2021, 02:10:45 am
Just in case you guys were wondering, just what has been going on with me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuOO_JXMU38

ozpacman

• Scooter
Reply #318 on: November 03, 2021, 09:32:47 pm
Wow.

Brad, I can't begin to imagine how I would have handled that entire situation if it were me, or whether or not I even could have. Full marks to you for being able to get yourself through it and being there for your kids.

Mate I wish you all the very best from now on and hope that fortune smiles upon you. You've well and truly earned it!

Cheers,

Russ.
2014 Royal Enfield Continental GT 535, 2017 Royal Enfield B5 Bullet 500, 2014 Victory Cross Country Tour, 2000 H-D Road King, 2005 H-D Lowrider, 2003 Suzuki SV1000, 2003 Aprilia SL1000R, 1977 Honda CB750K7, plus a handful of other ones that I can't afford to have registered!

Narada

• Grand Gearhead
  • Riding the Madrass Missile!
Reply #319 on: November 04, 2021, 12:09:10 am
Wow Brad, that is about as difficult as it gets. What you did brings to mind the oxygen mask analogy.

Good job keeping yourself alive, so that the kids would still have a dad once the kaos ended.

Hang in there, man.
Ed.
Realize your Self on a Royal Enfield.

2015 Classic Chrome/Maroon; "Bholenath", Ported head by GHG, AVL Pistons, Hitchcocks H.P. Cams, PC-V, A/T,  Kenda-761's, Koso TNT, Premium EFI Silencer.

2015 Triumph T-100 Orange/Black, TTP Stage-2 induction
2012 Triumph Scrambler / Dauntless M-72D Sidecar.

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #320 on: November 04, 2021, 01:44:42 pm
Words fail me, Maddman. I knew you'd hit a rough patch, but had no idea just how rough.
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India. Yet it squeaks by here in Virginia.

bradthemaddman

• Neophyte
Reply #321 on: November 04, 2021, 08:52:12 pm
Thanks, guys. I appreciate the kind words and well wishes. I struggled with the idea of even shooting the video for quite some time. It's embarrassing,  disheartening and just surreal. I actually had to leave things out and just give a basic run down, if only for the sake of time. She sold ALL of my things while I was in jail: A Harley Davidson Panhead engine I had just restored and got running that I was planning to use in a video, my Gibson Les Paul, Marshall 100w tube amp head, Marshall 4 12" cabinet, all of my tools I amassed over 20 years as technician, all of my snakes, etc. Everything. Tens of thousands of dollars, just gone with no recourse. The courts called it "Marital property". I'm still struggling to make ends meet, but I do have my kids. I tried for months to get someone to help. Law enforcement would say they have no evidence, or they didn't "See" her drinking and driving or using drugs. The Department of Social Services would call hours in advance to schedule a time to come out and check the house, giving her ample time to prepare and they would say nothing was wrong. AFTER my daughter was sexually assaulted, NOW everyone wants to help. NOW it's a travesty. But it's too late.