Author Topic: BROOKS LEATHER CAFE/MOTORCYCLE JACKET SIZE 46 $149 conus shipped  (Read 1028 times)

bikelee

• Scooter
 8) I have a BROOKS LEATHER CAFE/MOTORCYCLE JACKET SIZE 46 for sale. Really nice vintage condition. Leather is broken in and soft with a nice patina. I had a new Talon front zipper installed. Works great. All other zippers and snaps work great ! Just cleaned and preserved with Lexol cleaner and conditioner. It is just the right weight leather for summer riding. It comes complete with the ( usually lost) zip-in liner for those cooler days.
I am 5'11", weigh 175 lbs and have a 35 inch waist and it fits me a little loose. Can accomodate a heated liner or sweater for Fall. The price is $149 conus shipped and insured.
I take Paypal. Please no returns. Any questions please PM me. I appreciate your time and interest.
Located in Albany NY.

bikelee

• Scooter
8) I have a BROOKS LEATHER CAFE/MOTORCYCLE JACKET SIZE 46 for sale. Really nice vintage condition. Leather is broken in and soft with a nice patina. I had a new Talon front zipper installed. Works great. All other zippers and snaps work great ! Just cleaned and preserved with Lexol cleaner and conditioner. It is just the right weight leather for summer riding. It comes complete with the ( usually lost) zip-in liner for those cooler days.
I am 5'11", weigh 175 lbs and have a 35 inch waist and it fits me a little loose. Can accomodate a heated liner or sweater for Fall. The price is $149 conus shipped and insured.
I take Paypal. Please no returns. Any questions please PM me. I appreciate your time and interest.
Located in Albany NY.

I have lowered the price to $69 plus conus shipping

bikelee

• Scooter
The jacket has been sold. Thanks for all the interest.