Author Topic: Where to find 06 classic es 500 parts ??  (Read 274 times)

madmaxnc

• Scooter
on: May 18, 2021, 03:34:14 pm
What happened to enfield parts usa ?? Where do we find parts,,need rear turn signal assembly. ..help!!!!!

greenie

• Scooter
Reply #1 on: May 18, 2021, 06:32:58 pm
i’ve got oem turn signals from an 06 Electra if that would work
95 ural tourist w/ 98 motor (650)
06 electra

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Laissez le bon temps rouler! Fresno, CA
Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 06:22:36 am
HITCHCOCKS! 4 to 7 days door to door, great website, great online parts book, great service & customer support. Order whatever you need, painlessly. Great accessory section, as well as "Kits" section. I just received a "tool" order from them for the hardware needed to pull off the primary covers to access the final drive sprocket, that was a 4 day turn around.

https://www.hitchcocksmotorcycles.com/partsbook/91/2003-500cc-bullet-4-speed-electricstart

Classic Motor Works was the US dealer, doing a fine job too, but got bought out by Royal Enfield a few years back and was "brownfielded" for some reason. Hitchcocks across the pond makes it easy. Log on, sign up and get your order going, no reason to flail around with E-Bay or Amazon hoping things fit.

Post some pictures of your ride! - ACR -
A trifecta of Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

hpwaco

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 11:04:29 pm
Don't forget Tim at Western Cycle Supply. Great person great help!

20MarkIII

• Bulleteer
Reply #4 on: July 21, 2021, 06:05:41 pm
HITCHCOCKS! 4 to 7 days door to door, great website, great online parts book, great service & customer support. Order whatever you need, painlessly. Great accessory section, as well as "Kits" section. I just received a "tool" order from them for the hardware needed to pull off the primary covers to access the final drive sprocket, that was a 4 day turn around.

https://www.hitchcocksmotorcycles.com/partsbook/91/2003-500cc-bullet-4-speed-electricstart

Classic Motor Works was the US dealer, doing a fine job too, but got bought out by Royal Enfield a few years back and was "brownfielded" for some reason. Hitchcocks across the pond makes it easy. Log on, sign up and get your order going, no reason to flail around with E-Bay or Amazon hoping things fit.

Post some pictures of your ride! - ACR -
+1 for Hitchcock's when shopping for Royal Enfield models old and new. My go to!

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
Reply #5 on: July 22, 2021, 01:42:33 pm
If you ARE sending off to the UK for spares, don't forget:

https://www.pricepartmotorcycles.co.uk/

A.
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...