Author Topic: Clearance of daylight running lights on full lock.  (Read 1349 times)

Banjoblue

• Scooter
on: August 17, 2023, 05:31:13 pm
So I’ve just mounted these. Haven’t wired them in yet. I’m wondering if the clearance between the light and the fork on full lock is sufficient. The way the lights are mounted means that they can’t turn inward and reduce the clearance. The clearance is to the gaiter not the fork stanchion. What do you folks think? Don’t mean to be giving you the finger in the second pic 😂

Leofric

• Grand Gearhead
  • UK
Reply #1 on: September 02, 2023, 03:28:33 am
So I’ve just mounted these. Haven’t wired them in yet. I’m wondering if the clearance between the light and the fork on full lock is sufficient. The way the lights are mounted means that they can’t turn inward and reduce the clearance. The clearance is to the gaiter not the fork stanchion. What do you folks think? Don’t mean to be giving you the finger in the second pic 😂
If they aren't touching if you push down on the forks on full lock ,presume there is enough clearance !

Banjoblue

• Scooter
Reply #2 on: September 02, 2023, 08:15:29 am
Yep. Seems ok so far.

jaido

• Scooter
Reply #3 on: December 14, 2023, 09:27:02 am
I just installed these on my base model 2020 Soul.  WITHOUT A DOUBT, BY FAR THE BEST THING I HAVE DONE TO THIS CAR!  These lights are insane bright!

Tutuapp 9Apps