Author Topic: FOR SALE AEROSTICH CBT LITE BOOTS SIZE 47/12.5 $199  (Read 605 times)

bikelee

• Scooter
on: September 22, 2021, 04:09:39 pm
 8)  I have a pair of Aerostich/Sidi CBT LITE BOOTS SIZE 47/12.5 for sale. In excellent conditon.
Aerostich says "
More ideal for general touring, everyday urban riding and all day street and general purpose wear. Obviously shorter and lighter, but incorporating the identical heavy duty materials, design features, and construction quality of the original Combat Touring boot. Top grain leather and fully leather lined.
Compared to most general purpose and riding boots, the Lite has fewer individual leather pieces, less seams and is a stronger and longer lasting boot. The inner speed laces and instep buckle provide a better and more secure fit than any slip-on “engineer” type boot. The lower shaft fits riders with extra large calf muscles better, too. Black. 11" tall (2.42 lb. per boot) Medium Width. Cleated sole. "
These boots were never down. Some wear marks here and there. Nicely broken in. See pics for overall condition. I have too many pairs of shoes so I am downsizing. All buckles,velcro, straps and laces are working well. There is some checking on the tongues but the tongues still do their job well.
The price is $199 plus conus shipping.
I take Paypal. Please no returns. Any questions please PM me. I appreciate your time and interest.
Located in Albany NY.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 04:24:28 pm by bikelee »

bikelee

• Scooter
Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 01:42:34 am
The boots are sold.