Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Maybe sometimes we need to park individuals idiosyncrasies for the content? Personally on Stu's videos I "slide along until I see the WORK begin", and then take the info.... I have Small engine bars & Sump guard to fit and his video showed why you don't need to be anxious (Yes some of us are when taking spanners to a new bike with threads of variable quality) and he acknowledges that rather than being dismissive. Given that the Indian instructions are only mildly better than Chinese, I am happy for ANY ASSISTANCE.  Add in doing the lettering on crankcases etc... and I'm happy to put up with his idiosyncrasies 👍
Thi's my video about the New Classic 350 see for the first time in Eicma 2021 in Milan Italy.
Very nice and I'm so happy for the return back for this iconic Royal Enfield.
Soon the Test drive....
English sub

https://youtu.be/8QTU8dqmhtk

I appreciate the video! What are the Classic 350 trims available for the western market? They must have been released. Where can they be found?
650 Twin - Interceptor/GT / Re: "BSA" Gold Star 650 revealed.
« Last Post by gizzo on Today at 02:02:58 am »

With Norton going into production that brings back the British Big 4 if in name only. May very well go on sale first in the UK even before India.

Bringing back the Norton Big 4, for sure!!
« Last Post by 20MarkIII on Today at 01:56:56 am »
Seeing a few more YT vids from the show and Andy, TMF has a good one. Walk around views and shows the various color schemes of the new Gold Star. In the comments he states that after speaking with the BSA reps price should be in the 5000-7000 range. I'm presuming that's British Pounds. I think it's a nice looking bike.
With Norton going into production that brings back the British Big 4 if in name only. May very well go on sale first in the UK even before India.
650 Twin - Interceptor/GT / Re: Leather Seat
« Last Post by dickim on Today at 01:48:12 am »
You got to Love a forum where a post about seat materials turns onto a lengthy lyric discussion!

Especially when the BUTT (Pun intended) of the limerick (me) joins in👍🤣 Too many people take themselves too seriously 😣 Love the way this forum Wefts and Weaves...
Campfire Talk / Re: YouTube suggestions?
« Last Post by gizzo on Today at 01:20:30 am »
I can't stop watching episodes of this:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjN72nQrWhDnppts-lNnlKQ
It's becoming a problem, I'm not getting any work done  ;D.

I wish I had a video of when I pulled the son in law's T5 from his Commodore ute to change the clutch. It's the first time I ever had a clutch pour out on my head as the gearbox slid back  ;D ;D
Campfire Talk / Re: BSA
« Last Post by gizzo on Today at 12:40:04 am »
Is there one detail from an actual Gold Star anywhere on this machine?
 Nine grand for an Indian pretender, really?
 I am getting a little tired of what our Indian friends determine what cool is.
How about you? (Seen the Jawa?)
They don't determine what's cool, they look around the world to see what's in fashion and copy that, but a day late and a dollar short.
With the likes of Alex Jones and others, having a “shtick” has turned out to be a bad thing, let’s not encourage them.
Who's Alex Jones?
« Last Post by whippers on Today at 12:32:37 am »
I was talking about the 350 Honda and its 21 hp ... I'm really enthousiastic about the Gold Star on the contrary

I don’t understand why they are so gutless.  I bought a Honda CB250RS new in 1985 and it had 26hp back then
This

And this.

I don't think Yammie is an idiot IRL but part of his shtick is to behave like one. That's ok. His "lists" make me laugh. Some of them are really funny. The reviews and tech stuff, I just don't go there because then he's not funny and can be misleading and patronising in an Uncle Stu kind of way.
With the likes of Alex Jones and others, having a “shtick” has turned out to be a bad thing, let’s not encourage them.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10