Author Topic: Planning a local get together  (Read 6396 times)

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: August 26, 2019, 04:23:45 am
Thanks again for getting that together, Maddman. Just got home, which I reckon makes 13 hours, counting an hour or so for lunch. I am one saddleweary cowpoke, but the weather homeward was superb, which beat the hell out of the 16 or so long hours spent slogging through the monsoons to get down there. That was a "character builder" to be sure.

As all can discern from the pictures, ALL those who braved the elements to make it arrived without exception on Battle Green rides. Maybe next year the weather will be favorable enough for a few girly boys with different hues to brave the trek to Galax.

Battle Green: so badass as to be illegal in India. We are the few, the brave, the quite obviously deranged.

Thanks again, Brad!

The thanks goes to you guys. If you hadn't embraced the suck the way you did, I would have been there with my dangly bits flappin' in the wind. I thoroughly had good time with you guys. Very entertaining to say the least, you have some great stories, Mike's Drunken uniform swap story, I didn't even chime in with my own from enjoyment of the lot and I have a TON of misshaped adventures. You should ask me about the time I got away with pissing on the Captains pillow, while he was sleeping on it, in a drunken stupor sometime (One of the many reasons I don't drink any more). I  am definitely looking forward to next year.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2019, 08:31:00 pm by Bmadd34 »
When Life hands you lemons, Squeeze them in his eyes and take his wallet.

Carlsberg Wordsworth

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: August 27, 2019, 08:06:09 pm
Well done Bmadd34 on organizing.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: August 28, 2019, 10:46:10 am
Check out the first annual "Royal Ramble" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqPD3Nhmck
When Life hands you lemons, Squeeze them in his eyes and take his wallet.