Author Topic: What is the function of the cross bar on the handlebar?  (Read 8454 times)

drums4money

• Bulleteer
Reply #45 on: April 23, 2021, 06:06:01 pm
Nice. You think it would aggravate wrist issues?  Looks way cooler

I find it more comfortable than a bar with more degrees of bend at the ends. For my shoulder width & arm length if works.  I had a pure flat drag bar on my BSA and that was indeed uncomfortable on the wrists.
hypocrite, four flusher, snake in the grass, just a swindler and wolf in sheep's clothing. . . . liar.

Bagonne

• Hudson Valley, NY
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #46 on: April 23, 2021, 07:11:50 pm
I find it more comfortable than a bar with more degrees of bend at the ends. For my shoulder width & arm length if works.  I had a pure flat drag bar on my BSA and that was indeed uncomfortable on the wrists.

imma buy one then.  For the money if it's painful I can get another shape and try again.  So many options

drums4money

• Bulleteer
Reply #47 on: April 23, 2021, 08:39:00 pm
imma buy one then.  For the money if it's painful I can get another shape and try again.  So many options

I bought the exact same bar from the exact same vendor. I ordered the titanium colors. 
hypocrite, four flusher, snake in the grass, just a swindler and wolf in sheep's clothing. . . . liar.

Bagonne

• Hudson Valley, NY
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #48 on: April 23, 2021, 08:49:47 pm
I bought the exact same bar from the exact same vendor. I ordered the titanium colors.

looks great.  Curious what your height is

drums4money

• Bulleteer
Reply #49 on: April 23, 2021, 09:09:40 pm
looks great.  Curious what your height is

6'0"

Rick Dangerous

• Bulleteer
  • I like to move it move it.
Reply #50 on: April 23, 2021, 10:55:39 pm
Went for a 90 mile ride today; can confirm there is no extra flex or vibration that i noticed.  I like the view from the cockpit better as well. 

I'm going to have to give a big thumbs up to this mod all around.
Past Bikes: Ducati, Kawasaki's, Triumph's  Current: 2020 Royal Enfield INT650 Baker Express

6504me

• Grand Gearhead
  • SW USA
Reply #51 on: April 23, 2021, 11:01:40 pm
Went for a 90 mile ride today; can confirm there is no extra flex or vibration that i noticed.  I like the view from the cockpit better as well. 

I'm going to have to give a big thumbs up to this mod all around.

I just unbolted the bar and slid the clamps to either side in case I wanted to put the cross bar back on.

Don't notice the clamps at all at the MC and mirror mount. Think I'll just leave them there.

Breaker Express

• Grease Monkey
  • Ocoee, FL USA
Reply #52 on: April 25, 2021, 01:19:14 am
I thought about removing it then I bought the beeline moto and had to have somewhere to mount it using the mirror stalk mount so mine is staying.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 01:21:49 am by Breaker Express »
2020 Baker Express