Author Topic: Interceptor 650 side covers  (Read 1125 times)

Meloman

• Scooter
on: April 25, 2020, 05:33:05 pm
I’m 73 and new to this forum. I’m waiting for delivery of my 58th motorcycle, a 2020 Interceptor 650 Mk III and starting to order all the accessories. Tops on my list is a set of “INTERCEPTOR 650” side covers to replace the ridiculous USA version. I saw a post and link that I followed but the seller no longer has them. Does anyone know anywhere else to get them ?

olhogrider

• Classic 350 Desert Sand
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Blue Ridge Mountains of NC
Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 09:45:54 pm
I’m 73 and new to this forum. I’m waiting for delivery of my 58th motorcycle, a 2020 Interceptor 650 Mk III and starting to order all the accessories. Tops on my list is a set of “INTERCEPTOR 650” side covers to replace the ridiculous USA version. I saw a post and link that I followed but the seller no longer has them. Does anyone know anywhere else to get them ?

Trying not to be "that guy" but you might have more luck on the 650 page instead of the Himalayan page. I found decals that did a crappy job of covering the INT. You'll probably find them on eBay from India after the plague lockdown is over. There are some companies selling modified sidecovers, vent holes and such. Someone who bought those might have a set. Or you could just sand and repaint the covers like I did. INT?? What genius thought that was a good idea.

Meloman

• Scooter
Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 06:45:16 am
Oops. Thought I was there. I’ll move my post. Thanks.