Author Topic: New to Royal Enfield  (Read 643 times)

Royal Low

• Scooter
on: March 22, 2021, 07:38:11 pm
Hello from Louisiana . Im new to the forum and new to Royal Enfield. Iv always wanted the cafe racer style motorcycle. Iv own just about every style of Harley. Finally sold my last one to buy the Royal. Got a Ventura Blue 2021 Continental GT. Im in love already.

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #1 on: March 22, 2021, 07:47:10 pm
Welcome to the Horde! That's a fine-looking GT in a superb livery: "sporty yet tastefully so". If memory serves that Imperial or dark azure blue with the white striping are the traditional international U.S. racing colors as worn by Ford (Shelby), Chevy and others. So that was a fine choice. With its 270° crank, the engine note should have a sort of familiar chuff to that of your accustomed Harleys.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 08:00:33 pm by Bilgemaster »
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India. Yet it squeaks by here in Virginia.

Royal Low

• Scooter
Reply #2 on: March 22, 2021, 08:18:27 pm
Its sounds a lot like the Honda Cruiser style bikes. Im wanting to run the bike with no mufflers just open header pipe. We like them loud in the States. lol. Im waiting till after the break in process tho.

Royal Low

• Scooter
Reply #3 on: March 22, 2021, 08:23:39 pm
Sorry if I put this post in the wrong spot. I just saw the twin 650 area of the forum