Author Topic: NGK Plug Caps  (Read 2171 times)

Karl Childers

• Ghost in the machine.
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: January 05, 2023, 11:58:48 pm
They are  hawking the booster  around here while the latest variant has far out mutated it. Good revenue though for the pharmaceutical companies. My one sister and brother- in-law are up to jab # 5 now. They have caught covid three times in spite of it. The other sister and her husband same thing, all the shots and two breakthrough cases for them. Like most Americans they get the shots, forego wearing a mask, then off they go on vacations and off to crowded indoor activities where they spread it around to others or catch it again themselves. Most people now with the current variant are having the same level of sickness vaccinated or not. The whole thing is a tiresome shit show that is not going to go away. The pandemic is politicized, if your left you're vax and if your right you're anti vax and there's no middle ground or objectivity. Too much money at stake here and too much research and information from reliable medical sources  has got buried because it does not fit the official version we are given. Last thoughts, I have two friends who are doctors one who has had all the prescribed shots only to then go off on a vacation to Italy where yep she caught it and was sick for a month. The other has had no boosters since the first initial vaccine of which he regrets getting that one and has remained healthy through this whole thing by taking sensible precautions. Publicly he says nothing but in private has nothing good to say about the official version of this we are being handed and shakes his head, he knows we are getting smoke blown up our collective asses and also how incapable the average person is of taking sensible precautions to protect themselves and others around them.

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: January 06, 2023, 12:50:59 am
I have had 5 Covid vaccinations, wear a mask when in crowded indoors, and get a flu shot every year. I haven't been sick for 50 years other than getting a cold once in a while.
2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM Duke 390, 2002 Yamaha FZ1

Karl Childers

• Ghost in the machine.
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: January 06, 2023, 02:15:21 am
^
I'm glad you are well and staying safe! My wife and I still wear our masks indoors at the grocery store etc. while few others do now though the local numbers are high at times. I also keep hand sanitizer around, simple things like that go a long way in preventing infection. Neither of us have had the flu in the past 25 years now and have not contracted covid since the outbreak.
For the flu once I started taking a holistic immune boosting supplement* I haven't had it for all those years, prior to that it seemed like I would catch it every winter.

* It may have made a difference with covid too but it is too early to tell, plus something that you will never see clinical trials on unless big pharma is trying to get exclusive rights to it.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2023, 02:17:54 am by Karl Childers »

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • a journey of a thousand li starts under one's feet
Reply #18 on: January 06, 2023, 04:50:06 am
All the vaccines are supposed to do is lessen the effect the virus has on you. My Fox-friendly relatives have all had covid multiple times but don't take any precautions whatsoever. My wife & I have avoided crowds, masked up and have all our flu & "distemper shots", and much like R230 we haven't even had a sniffle. I'm really hoping that "Long Covid" doesn't get a firm grip on my relatives. My observation is that your internal belief system has no effect whatsoever on objective reality. My money's on empirical science, not Russian GRU bot-driven internet memes promulgated by highly paid Vichy shills.

Living on a nutritious diet instead of the American Standard Salt/Sugar/Grease diet seems a better way to maintain overall health. Glad it's been working for the past quarter century!  :)  - ACR -
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

GlennF

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #19 on: January 06, 2023, 09:56:56 am
Some of the new age holistic stuff actually has some scientific basis, Echinacea is a mild anti-biotic for example. There is some evidence that aged garlic might boost the immune system a bit though the jury is out on that one.

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #20 on: January 06, 2023, 02:17:13 pm
Some of the new age holistic stuff actually has some scientific basis, Echinacea is a mild anti-biotic for example. There is some evidence that aged garlic might boost the immune system a bit though the jury is out on that one.

The garlic cloves that I have had in my refrigerator for the past 5 years should be sufficiently aged by now.  ::)
2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM Duke 390, 2002 Yamaha FZ1

Karl Childers

• Ghost in the machine.
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: January 06, 2023, 02:50:07 pm
Living on a nutritious diet instead of the American Standard Salt/Sugar/Grease diet seems a better way to maintain overall health. Glad it's been working for the past quarter century!  :)  - ACR -

Eating right takes effort and extra work but pays big dividends in the long run.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #22 on: January 06, 2023, 06:24:55 pm
Eating right takes effort and extra work but pays big dividends in the long run.

... definitely, there is no shortage of dealers serving you the NXT beer, or the next cigarette.

Guaire

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #23 on: January 06, 2023, 07:31:54 pm
On this build these caps will be replacing the NGK caps.
ACE Motors - sales & administration

Leofric

• Grand Gearhead
  • UK
Reply #24 on: January 12, 2023, 12:11:21 am
There are lots of spark plug caps for sale on ebay .
ps discussions seem to have gone off topic of NGK plug caps ?!

Leofric

• Grand Gearhead
  • UK
Reply #25 on: January 12, 2023, 12:17:12 am
On this build these caps will be replacing the NGK caps.
I can't get the bottom picture of the engine off my laptop. It comes up on screen every time I go online. How do I remove it, it won't seem to delete ?!

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
Reply #26 on: January 13, 2023, 10:23:11 pm
Our computer experts will want to know which operating system you're running.

A.
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • a journey of a thousand li starts under one's feet
Reply #27 on: January 13, 2023, 11:44:40 pm
Leofric - apparently you are supposed to buy a new laptop about yearly now; my Chromebook helpfully informed me of that recently.

Sounds like the picture may have became a screensaver or background. Try rooting around in Settings and Preferences. Just look, don't save until/unless you are dead sure what the beast will actually do next!  ;D  Likely a 12-20 year old Wizard nephew/grandchild may prove helpful, any with birthdays coming up that could be extorted into lending assistance?
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

GlennF

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #28 on: January 13, 2023, 11:48:04 pm
If Microsoft and Apple were to design bicycles ..

- the Microsoft bicycle would add an airbus cockpit and warn you that pedalling can be dangerous whenever you ride it.
- the Apple bicycle would look lovely parked at the local cafe while you have a latte, but if you get a flat tire you need to buy a new one