Author Topic: Interesting Stop-Animation Engine Rebuild (Kawasaki 1993 KX250 2 stroke)  (Read 2202 times)

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
I hadn't seen anything quite like this before: https://youtu.be/wrrkDxsRKlA.

Personally, I enjoyed the drama of the initially reluctant piston.
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India. Yet it squeaks by here in Virginia.

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • a journey of a thousand li starts under one's feet
Thanks for sharing that - informative & fun! Power Valve tech is a game changer. - ACR -
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

gizzo

• Grand Gearhead
  • purple people
I enjoyed that a lot. Thanks.
simon from south Australia
Continental GT
Pantah
DR250
DRZ400SM
C90
GSX250E

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
I wish all my motors built themselves like that. Thanks for posting that.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
I wish all my motors built themselves like that. Thanks for posting that.

The future of the assembly plant? Looks like that, if humans were involved something could go wrong, which may not be acceptable for a holy company.  ::)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2021, 09:35:19 am by derottone »

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
The future of the assembly plant? Looks like that, if humans were involved something could go wrong, which may not be acceptable for a holy company.  ::)

Don't know about a Holy company or even WTF that means. But it'd sure save time. I use to devote at least three days a week to my two stoke race motors, and that went on for ten years.

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
Maybe this stop-animation technique is gonna be the next "New Thing" on YouTube? 'Cause here's a new offering that just dropped from FortNine explaining the workings of yet another elderly 2-Stroke: https://youtu.be/rL6O-jHjSp8.

Enjoy!
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India. Yet it squeaks by here in Virginia.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Don't know about a Holy company or even WTF that means. But it'd sure save time. I use to devote at least three days a week to my two stoke race motors, and that went on for ten years.

Been testing this thing, should I see a swedish svine around.  ;)

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
Been testing this thing, should I see a swedish svine around.  ;)

Now that's f**king cool! ;D

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
https://zeenews.india.com/viral/see-you-all-at-next-climate-strike-teen-environment-activist-greta-thunberg-on-penises-shrinking-due-to-pollution-study-2350912.html

....now Greta is complaining about shrinking swedish dicks.  ::) ...I did´t even know they had such a thing, backstabbing being their main domain.

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
https://zeenews.india.com/viral/see-you-all-at-next-climate-strike-teen-environment-activist-greta-thunberg-on-penises-shrinking-due-to-pollution-study-2350912.html

....now Greta is complaining about shrinking swedish dicks.  ::) ...I did´t even know they had such a thing, backstabbing being their main domain.

I wonder if Greta is making a first hand inspection of those shrinking dicks?  Strictly for the advancement of environmental science, of course.  ;D
2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM Duke 390, 2002 Yamaha FZ1

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Probably, they must have never heard of the Nurenberg Code in Sweden established after WW2, they don't need no stinky lab ratts there. Law / no law who would care, the Astra Zaneca covid shot must be the best for sure.

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
I wonder if Greta is making a first hand inspection of those shrinking dicks?  Strictly for the advancement of environmental science, of course.  ;D

I'm not sure her interests lay in that direction... ::)

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • a journey of a thousand li starts under one's feet
Hmmmm....a lot of interest in an underage female....maybe tone it down? :o

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/us/greta-thunberg-turns-18-twitter-trnd/index.html
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
This thread got strange rather suddenly...