Author Topic: Posting pictures  (Read 633 times)

JP33090

• Grease Monkey
on: August 22, 2021, 03:59:55 pm
I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, however, I have always had trouble posting pictures on this forum.  Lately it seems to have become impossible.  I've made sure the pictures are in the correct format (.jpg), and tried posting across three devices.  Every time I hit post, the next screen takes a few moments to load, and then comes up as a blank screen.  Reloading the Home Screen shows that my post never made it.  Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
Reply #1 on: August 22, 2021, 06:24:02 pm
Sign up for a photo hosting web site, upload your photos there ,then post a hotlink from there to your message on this forum.

A.
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 01:55:14 am
Could your photos be a bit...ummm..."portly"? The size limit for an individual photo or other file is 10240KB or roughly 10 Megabytes, or 25 total for up to four. If you've got your camera set to "ultramegawhopping" resolution, you may want to dial that back in your camera's settings. We may not need to see the squirrel on the horizon's pores. Also, if your photos are sporting some other fancy format or filename suffix than jpg, jpeg (mostly Apple), gif or png, then that will also give the Forum system indigestion.
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India.