Author Topic: Fieldy for sale?  (Read 7954 times)

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: February 23, 2020, 12:15:24 am
When Life hands you lemons, Squeeze them in his eyes and take his wallet.

Haggis

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: February 23, 2020, 10:32:46 am
Price looks fine just that your In the wrong country for me. Unless you include free P+P in that price?👍👍
Off route, recalculate?

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #17 on: February 23, 2020, 01:46:06 pm
    Price not right?

For a Bullet with that new engine you got under warranty and all of those worthwhile farkles you've added, I'd say it's priced to sell. February's just the wrong month to be doing so. Once those daffodils bloom is when you should start getting some serious nibbles. You got it up on Craigslist?
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India. Yet it squeaks by here in Virginia.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #18 on: February 23, 2020, 03:26:49 pm
For a Bullet with that new engine you got under warranty and all of those worthwhile farkles you've added, I'd say it's priced to sell. February's just the wrong month to be doing so. Once those daffodils bloom is when you should start getting some serious nibbles. You got it up on Craigslist?

I do not have her posted on Craigslist at the moment, as I would rather sell to a member of this forum or other RE group. My fear is that if I sell to some random "Chucklehead", she will end up being left outside or in some other way neglected and I do care a great deal for Fieldy. She has been a great companion to me and to be honest, a good therapy tool.

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #19 on: February 23, 2020, 04:07:29 pm
    I do not have her posted on Craigslist at the moment, as I would rather sell to a member of this forum or other RE group. My fear is that if I sell to some random "Chucklehead", she will end up being left outside or in some other way neglected and I do care a great deal for Fieldy. She has been a great companion to me and to be honest, a good therapy tool.

If you want to "keep it in the clubhouse," as it were, then you might do well to summarize here all those goodies you've added to the ride. Some folks here may have a vague notion that you've been using "Fieldy" as a testbed for all those needful gimcracks you've been reviewing these past many months on YouTube...stuff like the Carberry Anti-Vibe plate, improved ECU gear, lighting, etc., etc., etc. However, I doubt most might know of the full extent of those improvements. So, maybe you should really spell them all out, perhaps with some notion of the added cost of those upgrades. A bunch of pix couldn't hurt either.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 04:18:05 pm by Bilgemaster »
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India. Yet it squeaks by here in Virginia.

olhogrider

• Classic 350 Desert Sand
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Blue Ridge Mountains of NC
Reply #20 on: February 23, 2020, 05:47:16 pm
I just meant I wish you success. I hope you get what you're asking. :D

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: February 23, 2020, 08:48:47 pm
It has a fresh engine with under 2,000 miles and a TON of accessories that will go with it: Windshield, 3 seats (Stock, OE Low, and Lepera), Back Rest, Pillion, two sets of side bags, C-Bow system, Carberry vibration reduction plate (Installed), Tires have under 2,000 miles on them, Seat gel cover (Butt Buffer), Sheep skin seat cover, 1950s style RE handle bars and stock bars, Jet Hot coated header, Three silencers, engine light kit, 1940s style tail light and stock tail light, 7'' headlight conversion along with stock set, Just installed a fresh battery two weeks ago, O2 sensor deleted, Stock battery cover as well as chrome one and probably a few items I forgot to mention.

Forget what I suggested, Maddman. Seems I missed your earlier posting quoted above.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #22 on: March 11, 2020, 02:39:01 pm
Alrighty, Here we are on the Cusp of warmer weather and I know you guys are itching to get out there. So, I am lowering the price for Fieldy to$4,000. That includes all the bells, whistles, bits and trimmings I have for her.

suitcasejefferson

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #23 on: March 18, 2020, 02:40:15 am
The 650 is a nice LOOKING bike, but it has been castrated. It has no sound and no feel compared to the 500 single with the right pipe and a carb. Other than my small displacement dual sport (on which I drilled out the baffles to make it sound like a proper dirt bike should) sound and feel is why I ride motorcycles.
"I am a motorcyclist, NOT a biker"
"Buy the ticket, take the ride" Hunter S. Thompson

majstevetrevor

• Scooter
Reply #24 on: March 24, 2020, 08:29:44 pm
Is it listed some place with pics?

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #25 on: March 25, 2020, 04:47:16 pm
Is it listed some place with pics?

It is not listed anywhere for the mass populous, no. But there are plenty of images on my YouTube Channel. If you need more, I can provide them.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #26 on: June 05, 2020, 12:13:04 am
Alright, riding season is here and Fieldy is still available. First $3,500 takes her home.

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #27 on: June 06, 2020, 11:43:40 pm
Fresh from the shop with service, here are some images

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #28 on: June 06, 2020, 11:46:11 pm
More images....

Bmadd34

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #29 on: June 14, 2020, 11:21:05 pm
Ended up trading her in to an old school bike shop.