Author Topic: Washington State Bullet owners?  (Read 348629 times)

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #375 on: May 15, 2011, 03:36:40 am
What is a "proper" show up time?  

Arrive early, stay late,,,more time to meet up everyone.  :D  8)

I'm riding up with Bill Harris and Mitch. I'm pushing for an arrival time between 10:00 and 11:00 A.M.

The kids are going to see their mother in TN instead of the annual camping trip this year, so I'm in. See everyone at the Nick.  ;D ;D

Hey robbw,

You going to ride north and link up with me and Bill or would like to lead whoever decides to launch from Vince's ?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 03:43:53 am by Ice »
No matter where you go, there, you are.

robbw

• Grease Monkey
Reply #376 on: May 15, 2011, 06:34:09 pm
Ice
I'll lead from Vince's.  I may have to pick up a passenger early that morning, so I think this would work out better.  Thanks.  :D

Lady_Enfield

• Scooter
  • Bluce
Reply #377 on: May 18, 2011, 04:47:01 am
Actually Spokane is slithering closer everyday.   >:(  I got my bike in Union Gap because that is the first time I saw a RE in person and it was love at first sight.  She winked and me and I decided to swing that way for once!  ;D  There is a dealer in Spokane now...but well loyalty is loyalty.

LE,  just saw on the community map where your located, Edwall WA, which is getting close to Spokane. Man, that puts you about the furthest out from the main pack of Washington State Bullet riders. Well good to hear they're treating you decent at Union Gap (another far off place close to Yakima WA). Your Enfield has to be a rare site in that neck of the woods (aka farm land). Are you planning a trip to our little get together this May?
I am Multi-FUNctional!

Lady_Enfield

• Scooter
  • Bluce
Reply #378 on: May 18, 2011, 04:48:31 am
Yep!  Sidecar.  That was a selling point for me.  The bike sat for over a year in the shop before I bought her with a whopping 18 miles on her. 

dry rot is a prob up here with all the rain...and when you do not ride enough..::)

Did you say SIDECAR??? I am so jealous.
I am Multi-FUNctional!

oldsalt

• Bulleteer
Reply #379 on: May 18, 2011, 04:50:51 am
Arrive early, stay late,,,more time to meet up everyone.  :D  8)

I'm riding up with Bill Harris and Mitch. I'm pushing for an arrival time between 10:00 and 11:00 A.M.

Hey robbw,

You going to ride north and link up with me and Bill or would like to lead whoever decides to launch from Vince's ?

Ice

I'm in Walla Walla which is a bit of a drive.  But I sure wanna be there on the 28th at 10 or 11 AM.  Can you fill me in on a couple of things so I don't have to read 10 or so pages of posts to get the answers?

Is the plan to meet at Nickerson St. Saloon to show bikes and etc. & etc.?  That is what I gathered last year's get-together included.  I recall seeing pictures.  If so, is there room to unload a couple of machines from a pick-up?  

Are there other plans for the day?

-2006 Sixty-5
-1941 Knuckle
-Lotza Mini Bikes
-67 Triumph 500
-46 Hiawatha
-67 Triumph 650

Blltrdr

• Grand Gearhead
  • cycle-delic music
Reply #380 on: May 18, 2011, 05:03:40 am
Ice

I'm in Walla Walla which is a bit of a drive.  But I sure wanna be there on the 28th at 10 or 11 AM.  Can you fill me in on a couple of things so I don't have to read 10 or so pages of posts to get the answers?

Is the plan to meet at Nickerson St. Saloon to show bikes and etc. & etc.?  That is what I gathered last year's get-together included.  I recall seeing pictures.  If so, is there room to unload a couple of machines from a pick-up?  

Are there other plans for the day?

Oldsalt you should be fine. There is also a parking area on the opposite side of the tavern from where everyone parks their bikes. Plenty of room last year I would think there will be plenty this year also.
2003 Classic 500 5 spd
2009 HD FLHT Police 103 6 spd
1992 Kawasaki ZG 1200 Voyager XII

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #381 on: May 18, 2011, 05:39:27 am
Hi Oldsalt,

Of course we like to look at and talk about bikes but bikes are optional and some of us drive or ride other brands to get there.

This year at least one of us is going to fly there.

The get together is about people.  :D :D

Some of us bring relatives and friends. A couple of us are haven't joined the forum (yet).

Last couple years we had a great time catching up with old friends and meeting new ones.

I plan to get there extra early and stay late so as not to miss anyone.

Its an informal gathering and If some one familiar with the area wants to show some of us around, I just might tag along.

prof_stack

• Grand Gearhead
  • Ride carefully - You are invisible.
Reply #382 on: May 19, 2011, 05:54:06 am
That weekend things will be jumpin' at the Seattle Center for the annual Folklife Festival so there might be some spillover groups coming to the Nick later. 

Getting there earlier is wise, but not required.  We will have to keep the food and drink going to appease the owners.  That shouldn't be a problem.

The weather "should" be fine but Seattle can be fickle at times. 
A Royal Enfield owner's cup is always half full.

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #383 on: May 20, 2011, 07:53:10 am
I have it on good authority that the folks at the Nick look forward to seeing us every year  ;) and have saves us the same spot and parking area as in previous years.  :D

toddygirl

• Scooter
Reply #384 on: May 20, 2011, 09:52:53 pm
Awesome...thanks, Ice!

Bill Harris

• Trail Rider
  • Grease Monkey
Reply #385 on: May 23, 2011, 11:54:37 pm
This Saturday we meet at Nickerson Street Saloon and Grill, Memorial Day weekend, Saturday, May 28th.  See you there.  ;D  
www.nickersonstreetsaloon.net

Cheers,
Bill

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #386 on: May 24, 2011, 02:25:37 am
Anyone know what happened to Br. "Newby" ?

I went to send him an invite via PM and can't find him in the searchable members list  ???

He reads here more than posts and rides a new UCE military he bought at Vince's.

prof_stack

• Grand Gearhead
  • Ride carefully - You are invisible.
Reply #387 on: May 25, 2011, 03:24:55 am
The Nickerson will be full of us after Saturday!   :D
A Royal Enfield owner's cup is always half full.

mikail gransee

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #388 on: May 26, 2011, 03:37:51 am
Ice
I'll lead from Vince's.  I may have to pick up a passenger early that morning, so I think this would work out better.  Thanks.  :D

What time yous leavin Vince's...I'll be down @ a friends in Yelm with my xs 360 and think a group arrival would be cool? 8)
-"ONCE YOU STOP CONTRIBUTING, YOU BEGIN TO DIE",   -ELENOR ROOSEVELT

1999 Enfield Bullet
1977 Yamaha xs360 TD
1978 Yamaha xs 400 D
2005 Yamaha YZF 600R
2007 Honda CBR 1000RR

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #389 on: May 26, 2011, 04:54:43 am
To make the Nick at around 11:30 a departure time of 7:30 from Vince's will be required.

Rob and Mikhail, If you want to link up with Bill Harris and me, we will be meeting for coffee in Yelm just before 8:00 A.M.  Bill will lead from there as he has made the ride numerous times.