Author Topic: Sweden and California  (Read 77629 times)

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #150 on: March 16, 2021, 10:03:47 pm
....but those fuckers expect thankfullness for free.  ;)

They do but that's human nature for you. The same but different as gramps use to say. Just when I think I've seen the worst, the dumbest or most vicious of acts someone always comes along and does one better. People can surprise you with random acts of kindness, but more often they tend to revert their basest impulses. I have a low bar when it comes to human nature, I always expect the worst, and I'm hardly ever surprised. It sucks, but that's the way it is.

There are way to many Greta's in this world, but very few Shayna Texters and in my opinion, the world is the worse for it. ;)

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #151 on: March 17, 2021, 09:56:25 am
Shayna Texters? ...is who? ...I don´t want to have Gretas all over the planet.  :o ;D ...I more of a family guy.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 10:04:19 am by derottone »

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #152 on: March 17, 2021, 01:00:23 pm
Shayna Texters? ...is who? ...I don´t want to have Gretas all over the planet.  :o ;D ...I more of a family guy.

Shayna Texter is the fastest women flat track racer to ever sit on a bike, she's the daughter and granddaughter of well known American racers, and the brother of Cory Texter, a very fast production twins racer. Shayna is also married to Briar Bauman the current AFT Pro Twins Dirt track champ.
Shayna rides for KTM and last weekend won both rounds of the Volusia Half Mile. She's about as far from a Greta as you can get.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #153 on: March 17, 2021, 01:30:13 pm
Shayna Texter is the fastest women flat track racer to ever sit on a bike, she's the daughter and granddaughter of well known American racers, and the brother of Cory Texter, a very fast production twins racer. Shayna is also married to Briar Bauman the current AFT Pro Twins Dirt track champ.
Shayna rides for KTM and last weekend won both rounds of the Volusia Half Mile. She's about as far from a Greta as you can get.

...maybe she should teach Greta how to ride a bike than.  ::)

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #154 on: March 17, 2021, 01:36:21 pm

If she does she will be chasing you on your speeding noisy and polluting RE Bullet while riding her new all-electric police scooter. Will you be able to get away from her and her ticket book?  https://electricmotorcycles.news/niu-antwerpen-delivers-first-fleet-electric-scooters-for-brussels-hoofdstad-elsene-police/
2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM Duke 390, 2002 Yamaha FZ1

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #155 on: March 17, 2021, 01:41:02 pm
Ok, I agree. Send them both to a baking competition.

I should be able to get away from a 45km/h scooter though.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 01:43:34 pm by derottone »

Nitrowing

• Grease Monkey
Reply #156 on: March 17, 2021, 02:06:36 pm
I should be able to get away from a 45km/h scooter though.
Just ride further than 100km  ;D
No wonder we no longer have a motor industry

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #157 on: March 17, 2021, 02:28:11 pm

I've known Shayna since she was six, trust me she could teach all the Greta's a lot of things they might find useful. She's sure taken some of the best dirt trackers in the world to school.

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #158 on: March 22, 2021, 01:40:25 pm
Here is another story from California that I heard yesterday from one of my riding friends:  My friend and his wife live in a beautiful home in the hills on the outskirts of the Greater Bay Area. They are looking to move nearer to the Bay where his daughter and her family live and have been checking out homes closer to San Francisco. Last week they were considering buying a home in El Cerrito, CA (a town just north of Oakland) which he said was not quite as nice as his home. He said that the owners of the property were asking $1.5 million for the home. The listing realtor gave potential buyers 3 days to make a bid for the home at which time the sealed bids would be opened and the new owner would be contacted, along with everyone who bid on the property. He said that the winning bid was $2.5 million:o  I bet even Greta and her minions couldn't afford to live around here.  ::)

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #159 on: March 22, 2021, 04:51:12 pm
https://www.deccanherald.com/national/gadkari-denies-scania-bribery-allegations-960547.html

I tell you this is the story of our lifetime. Why don´t they put their own "fu"§$ing" chicken farms on fire. FxASDF "shit" heads. You could laugh your ass off.... just follow the story.  ;D ;D ;D

Corruption among Indian government officials!? Well clutch the pearls and say it ain't so! Not only isn't this "the story of our lifetime", I'd be astonished if it even made the "And Elsewhere" section of Well, Duh!, the quarterly journal of the obvious and self-evident. And when you look at this guy, Nitin Gadkari, tell me you wouldn't count the silverware after he came over for dinner. And has anyone else noticed his name is an anagram for "India Rat King"?

"How are you today? I am Roger calling to tell you that your vehicle's extended warranty is about to expire."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 07:39:33 pm by Bilgemaster »
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India. Yet it squeaks by here in Virginia.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #160 on: March 22, 2021, 06:45:55 pm
I could laugh my ars off, all i need now is a dick.  ;D ;D ;D

....because I've got no balls.    :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 07:13:51 pm by derottone »

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #161 on: March 22, 2021, 09:27:37 pm
I have always wanted to answer that robo call and ask them to renew the warranty of my 22-year old Saturn. But I never had the guts to do it.  I don't know what their gimmick is but I really don't want to be on their calling list any more than I already am.  ::)

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #162 on: March 22, 2021, 10:21:36 pm
What to trust anymore ???

GlennF

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #163 on: March 22, 2021, 11:56:09 pm
Corruption among Indian government officials!? Well clutch the pearls and say it ain't so! Not only isn't this "the story of our lifetime", I'd be astonished if it even made the "And Elsewhere" section of Well, Duh!, the quarterly journal of the obvious and self-evident. And when you look at this guy, Nitin Gadkari, tell me you wouldn't count the silverware after he came over for dinner. And has anyone else noticed his name is an anagram for "India Rat King"?

"How are you today? I am Roger calling to tell you that your vehicle's extended warranty is about to expire."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZiOgWmWhXs

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #164 on: March 23, 2021, 09:58:17 am
I have always wanted to answer that robo call and ask them to renew the warranty of my 22-year old Saturn. But I never had the guts to do it.  I don't know what their gimmick is but I really don't want to be on their calling list any more than I already am.  ::)

...some companies you would not want even a coffe from, 100% guaranteed.  ;)