Author Topic: Dead birds all over the country this weekend......  (Read 3002 times)

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
on: January 17, 2011, 08:17:18 pm
Dead birds all over the country this weekend. Ravens, Falcons and Seahawks crashed and burned. WARNING--- The FAA has issued a NO FLY ZONE around Heinz Field Sunday Jan. 23 about 6:30pm ...all Jets will be grounded ! Go Steelers !

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 09:11:13 pm
Well after the pats who were favorites lost anything is my guess...The favorites so far have fallen to the wayside..U gotta wonder if we gonna see the unexpected  Bears and Jets in the Bowl...
Oh Magoo you done it again

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 09:39:18 pm
 J....E......T......S      JETS-JETS-JETS !!!!!!
 I'm a Giant fan, be nice to see the underdog win. :P
An thaibhsí atá rattling ag an doras agus tá sé an diabhal sa chathaoir.

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: January 17, 2011, 10:23:18 pm
As a diehard long term Patriots fan, the only thing I can say is the Jets deserved to win yesterday. The Patriots got off to a slow start and never recovered. Sanchez got his footing and settled into a rhythm that he kept for the rest of the game. Rex Ryan is definitely  a great coach when it comes to defense too. A disapointing game for me but Jets fans should be proud of their team. GO STEELERS!!!! Ouch that hurt
Watch out for the guy behind the guy in front of you

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 12:15:21 am
that catch by the jets receiver for td was fantastic...it takes that kind of play to knock off the pats....god u have to admire the pats...what a dam well mamnaged team....rex ryan..i remember his dad buddy and buddyball in philly...he was great too.....rex isn't there yet but if he  wins a bowl ........yeah i guess i'll route for jets now...like i said it wouldn't surprise me to see them and the bears...
Oh Magoo you done it again

blueberry

• Bulleteer
Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 12:22:50 am
The birds flew so high they hit the debt celling and crashed.
Ride Safe, Blueberry
2008 Electra
1985 Honda 250 Rebel
1970 Honda SL90

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #6 on: January 18, 2011, 03:51:53 am
As a diehard long term Patriots fan, the only thing I can say is the Jets deserved to win yesterday. The Patriots got off to a slow start and never recovered. Sanchez got his footing and settled into a rhythm that he kept for the rest of the game. Rex Ryan is definitely  a great coach when it comes to defense too. A disapointing game for me but Jets fans should be proud of their team. GO STEELERS!!!! Ouch that hurt

With the trash talk the Jets had started, they'd better show up for work, which they did. I was flying back after watching the steelers game at home with a plane full of steelers fans who cheered everytime the score was announced by the flight captain. The jets have done very well and I hope the Steelers do not take them lightly. The road to superbowl goes through Pikksburgh, oh yea it does.

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #7 on: January 18, 2011, 09:47:25 pm
I can only say everyone in New England was pretty happy when the Jets eliminated the Colts. The Patriots might have been better off facing Manning and his injury plagued line.Good Luck 1Thump I think most football fans North and East of Connecticut will be hoping for a Steelers victory.

Do you think if the Jets do win it all Rex will go for a Super Bowl toe ring? Sorry I couldn't help it.

enfield freddy

• Grand Gearhead
  • old man riding an old bike
Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 10:11:56 pm
I know a rather naughty british joke about birds and jets :

Paddy and Murphy are shooting pheasants in the Irish countryside when a black bloke flies over in a hang glider.They immediately open fire trying to blow holes in it."What the f!$% was that"?says Paddy."f!$% knows"says Murphy,"but whatever it was it wasn`t letting go of that black fellah
arthritis hurts at my age!

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 01:21:01 am
 Come on boy's , leave old Rexy alone. He just loves his wife , in a weird sort of way.
He may just get to that Cheese [toe] yet. ::)
 I really would have liked to see the Seahawks pull it off ! Now that would have been Cool !
An thaibhsí atá rattling ag an doras agus tá sé an diabhal sa chathaoir.

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 04:04:43 pm
The seahawks did not deserve to be theer in the first place with a losing record, but they too did well for themselves. The conferences are unbalanced. Superbowl will be a one sided boring game.

Nice toe joke cat. 

GreenForce82

• Frank The TECH
  • Grease Monkey
  • The Dude Abides
Reply #11 on: January 20, 2011, 09:16:56 pm
GO BEARS!!!
"Counted his friends in burned-out spark plugs
and prays that he always will.

But he's the last of the blue blood greaser boys all of his mates are doing time:

Married with three kids up by the ring road
sold their souls straight down the line.

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 09:55:51 pm
 ;D

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #13 on: January 23, 2011, 08:47:58 pm
Steelers by 3;   Packers by 17

1 Thump

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #14 on: January 23, 2011, 09:01:14 pm