Author Topic: Anybody want these EGT / CHT & Oil Pressure Gauges and trade me header?  (Read 1313 times)

fadingfastsd

• Neophyte
Hi all,

About 6 years ago I had a nice ~1980 RE Bullet 350 from India that was imported to San Diego. I bought it non running and fixed it up, and had alot of fun on it. Been wanting another one ever since.

Here it was when I sold it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZqQ25mhl8U

Anyways, I  finally found a cheap and decent condition 2004 Bullet 500 Sixty 5 here in Colorado, and picked it up last weekend. I'm going to be cleaning it up and getting it back to vintage look.  The guy I bought it from said he was the second owner, and first owner put a bigger ROSS piston in it. Who knows. It runs well so good enough.

It came with an oil pressure gauge and a dual EGT/CHT gauge on the bars. Both seem to work. I'm removing them for sure, figured I'd see if anybody wants them. If so, I'd love to trade for a header without the EGT bung/sensor in place. Also the oil pressure sender was tapped into the oil filter housing. Trade for a stock housing as well.

Anybody interested? I'm in Fort Collins, CO, but we can ship both ways shouldn't be too expensive.