Author Topic: Map Pin  (Read 1345 times)

French Mike

• Scooter
on: December 14, 2019, 11:26:08 am
Hello everyone
I've just joined and I'm usually fairly good with these things but, I don't seem to be able to place the pin on my location in France. Any clues? :-\

Enfield Pro

• Bulleteer
Reply #1 on: December 14, 2019, 12:26:46 pm
It's my understanding that it is not work currently.  :(
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 06:41:23 pm by Enfield Pro »
Tim
2009 G5 Military W/Sidecar
USCA #9136
REOC Member

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #2 on: December 14, 2019, 02:33:01 pm
Hello everyone
I've just joined and I'm usually fairly good with these things but, I don't seem to be able to place the pin on my location in France. Any clues? :-\

Bienvenue a bord, French Mike! As Tim our 'Enfield Pro' and North American Parts Guru has surmised, it seems that the 'Members Map' function of this Forum got lost or broken during a recent upgrade to the Forum system. However, if you are in France one consolation for you might be the superb French Royal Enfield Site at http://www.royalenfieldlesite.fr/spip/. Among its many other helpful features is a fine collection of online service, parts and other technical manuals and guides for a variety of Enfield models freely available at http://www.royalenfieldlesite.fr/spip/spip.php?rubrique3.
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India.

(Legal enough to pass muster if they don't look too closely in Woodbridge, Virginia, where the buses don't run at night, holidays or weekends and I'm a contender for 'Village Idiot')

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
Reply #3 on: December 14, 2019, 09:08:48 pm
They have an active forum, too!

A.
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...

Graham B

• Scooter
Reply #4 on: March 28, 2021, 09:31:55 am
Is the facility still broken?
Past rides
Honda C70, CB125, GL1000, GL1100, GL1200, GL1500
Suzuki GT250, GS400
Yamaha XS750

Current rides
Honda GL1500 Goldwing
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #5 on: March 28, 2021, 05:59:16 pm
Is the facility still broken?

I'm afraid so. Although I'm quite sure our Forum Admins are aware if the 'Members Map Issue', I'll go ahead and punt this matter over to the attention of the "powers-that-be" just so they're aware that folks still miss that feature...presumably even that dude who put himself on some ice floe in the Antarctic. Who knows? Maybe he's stuck there with the penguins until someone fixes that feature...
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India.

(Legal enough to pass muster if they don't look too closely in Woodbridge, Virginia, where the buses don't run at night, holidays or weekends and I'm a contender for 'Village Idiot')