Author Topic: New home wanted for my 2004 500cc Bullet '65  (Read 902 times)

janus

• Scooter
on: January 29, 2023, 11:56:57 pm
Hi guys----have decided to call it a day after some 60 years in the saddle.........I have a 2004 Bullet '65 that has been standing for approx 18 months and would make an ideal quick "project" for someone to get it roadworthy again.............Please contact me via my e-mail address for full details etc............Priced for a quick sale at}---  £1,500.

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
Reply #1 on: January 30, 2023, 01:05:39 am
I recognize that punctuation.......  :-X

A.
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...

janus

• Scooter
Reply #2 on: January 30, 2023, 11:34:51 am
Yep------tis I from days gone bye.......I didn't know that Hitchcocks had closed their forum.........It's finally happened}--- I don't bounce on the Tarmac like I used to so after 55 years I'm calling it a day-------The bike had an engine upgrade by our old friend The Bullet Whisperer a few years ago  and boasts an Alpha roller big-end,  a forged steel con rod, a forged Aluminium piston, an Aluminium barrel, overhauled and cleaned cylinder head,  plus a collection of spares AND all the parts for a front disc brake convertion..............Mileage is 36,441...........Contact me via e-mail for photos etc..........

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
Reply #3 on: January 30, 2023, 03:18:12 pm
I've copied and pasted this onto the Midland Bullet Rider's Forum in case it gets you a local buyer. Then you'll be able to clean the algae off the driveway!

A.
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...

janus

• Scooter
Reply #4 on: February 01, 2023, 07:12:58 pm
Great news----------BIKE NOW SOLD !!--------------  driveway clearance starts as soon as bike has gone to new home ...........Thanks to one and all on here for help, friendship and banter over the years...No  more biking now but will stay on the forum just to keep up to speed.........Ride Safe !!.....................  Alan R ..................AKA Dotty !!.................