Author Topic: Some of us are really looking forward to big excitement on 9/1/2021...?  (Read 6544 times)

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • a journey of a thousand li starts under one's feet
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

StefArmstg

• Bulleteer
The FBI now has a task force to counter the alt right,  America's greatest threat.  I imagine the hard part would be finding enough of them to make it worthwhile. Unless you control the language.  Hey, presto.  It's half the population.  Sic 'em.

Read Goebbels by Ralf Reuth.
650 Interceptor
Past favorites:
HD DuoGlide,  Norton Commando
Yamaha SR500,  Cagiva Elefant
HD Sportster,  RE Bullet

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
Weeellll, about +10,000 spent their own money & showed up at the capitol on 06 January.  About 10% of the houses here display flags, bunting, Trump flags, F * * K Biden flags (on grade school routes, no less), and about 80% of the shoppers in the local grocery are maskless, so I'd say the potential volunteer pool is "large".

Here's the FBIs assessment:
https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/fbi-dhs-domestic-terrorism-strategic-report.pdf/view

https://apnews.com/article/fbi-chris-wray-testify-capitol-riot-9a5539af34b15338bb5c4923907eeb67
In quantifying the scale of the FBI’s work, Wray said the number of domestic terrorism investigations has increased from around 1,000 when he became director in 2017 to roughly 1,400 at the end of last year to about 2,000 now. The number of arrests of white supremacists and other racially motivated extremists has almost tripled, he said.

KEK on, Dude!  :o
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 02:51:16 am by AzCal Retred »
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

Hoiho

• Dead horse beater
  • Grand Gearhead
  • NZ - 2020 GT 650
And in a like vein, the "Brown Shirts" could be described as just a group of patriots willing to do whatever it took to put them in a position where they could physically control their fellow Germans.

https://www.historyhit.com/hitlers-bullyboys-the-role-of-the-sa-in-nazi-germany/

https://www.britannica.com/topic/SA-Nazi-organization

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sturmabteilung

Did you ever notice that when questioned about what they hope to achieve thru electing Trump, his supporters get really quiet. This is somewhat at odds with the avowed principles of the bulk of followers:
https://www.quora.com/What-does-the-Bible-say-about-doing-something-you-know-is-wrong-but-you-do-it-anyway-because-you-cant-say-no

If you are unwilling to support your position using objective, verifiable fact, that's deception. Judging from the last ex-CiC, that seems to be the desired end. Biden hasn't hired his kids. He's not leasing out property & hotel rooms to wealthy lobbyists. He stumbled on Afghanistan, but it's been largely fixed, and out in the open, and there was acceptance of accountability. This latest vaccine mandate is a necessary step to get past C19 & it's friends. The UK has "Vaccine Passport" in place. To go to lots of countries in the past, your passport had to be stamped that you had had the proper inoculations. I'm really not seeing the difference here. A billion people have had the various C19 vaccines, they aren't going sterile, Bill Gates isn't tracking & controlling them thru imaginary sci-fi only nanobots, millions of them haven't died from the injection either. The absurdity of not getting "the jab" and lowering the risk of ending up on a ventilator or infecting everyone around you is epic and irrational. Not ONE hospitalized anti-vaxxer, when finally pulled off the ventilator, has stood up and said that he'd rather have died. To a man they are regretful for not getting the vaccine. "There are no atheists' in foxholes" Ernie Pyle

What’s even stranger is the marriage of evangelical ‘Christianity’ and the alt-right. Apparently the ECs see it as a vehicle to bring about the end times, much as Reagan did with nuclear armaments. Talk about an unholy alliance.

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
Evengelicalism seems to be fragmenting, not just off to the alt-right but also into woke liberalism. For evangelical christianity in the USA or anywhere else for that matter to have allowed itself to be hijacked by any political faction is a terrible mistake. Making it about Jesus PLUS Trump or who/whatever else destroys its focus and has folks in the frankly idolatrous position of no longer trusting in Christ alone but whatever their Jesus PLUS combo is. As for the end times, revivalist hysteria notwithstanding, Christ will return in His own time, not when His more mis-guided professed followers think He should, however much some think they can manipulate these things - I think they'll find this is decided well above their pay grade. We're told to pray "Thy Kingdom come", not try and trigger WWIII so we can get raptured before it all kicks off down here.

Sspeaking of the Reagan era, wasn't that the rise of Jerry Falwewll and the Moral Majority?

History has a nice collection of failed predictions of the second coming, they're not a recent aberation.

A.
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead

axman88

• Grand Gearhead
  • Vintage Motorcycle Fan
Looks like somebody showed up for the party a few days early:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/capitol-police-california-man-knives-machete-dnc-washington

An american flag instead of a license plate, ...... works for me.  That plus one Jedi, "This is not the white supremacist you seek" mind trick and you are in.

I'll beat good old boy T. Carlson to the punch,  "Can you prove this ISN'T another false flag BLM trick?!"

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
The comments section of that Fox article was even sadder than the article itself. I liked the photo of the inside of the cab, a real testimonial to not having enough to do. The total amount of crazy is accelerating... :o

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
Good local article. Check out the portable hi-tech "cameras on a stick" at second 26 or so, these look a lot like the ones seen on military drones. At the end the reporter asked if the "long range acoustic device (LRAD; crowd dispersal)" was being deployed also, that question was not responded to. The games begin at 12:00 Eastern. Looking like a "Fight Club" moment coming up.
Tyler Durden: Man, I see in Fight Club the strongest and smartest men who've ever lived. I see all this potential, and I see it squandered. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables – slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars, but we won't. We're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.

https://www.wusa9.com/video/news/local/capitol-police-track-counter-protest-groups-ahead-of-justice-for-j6-rally/65-2c7d4526-1ec9-43fc-9fe8-6c011bdaa301

https://www.acentech.com/blog/long-range-acoustic-devices-lrad-and-public-safety/

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Blablabla, there were Rockstars now there are the privileged. In every domain and profession. From the Science to Entertainment, Politicos to F1 racers.  ::)

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
I'm thinking you rather missed the point....have you ever watched "Fight Club"? It's interesting and I believe relevant social commentary.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
No I haven't, is it a movie? ...last movie i watched was LeMans 66, my favorite scene was where Enzo Ferrari was peeing Henry Ford the 2nd's shoe.  ;D

I look the Fight Club up, sounds interesting. Thanks for the tip.

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
Yep - a great movie cursed with a title that kept folks away in droves. Marla Singer is a memorable character, and keep your eyes peeled for the section where they make soap - not to be missed. In Roanoke, Virginia where I first saw it, the entire audience gasped in unison... :o ;D

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-capitol-high-alert-pro-trump-demonstrators-converge-rally-2021-09-18/

That is about the most harmless group of insurrection supporters I ever saw. No camo, no weapons, very little Trump accoutrement. If tonight stays quiet, maybe we're home free.  :D

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
The "JJ6 Rally" is over, uneventfully. Only about 450 (largely geriatric) attendees out of the 700 possible. Two casual weapons violations, one knife & one pistol, both resolved peacefully. First hurdle over, hopefully tonight will pass quietly also. It's looking like Axman88 has called it, barring any "Biggo box 'o dumbass" incidents erupting tonight. The PD do indeed seem to be all over it.   "...not with a bang, but a whimper..." T. S. Eliot

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/justice-for-j6/?id=80019940
The Capitol Police Civil Disturbance Unit also responded to a group of protestors and counterprotestors near the Capitol and "separated the groups without incident,"
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 09:57:22 pm by AzCal Retred »