Author Topic: What parts would replace that don't exist yet in the aftermarket?  (Read 6228 times)

Rick Dangerous

• Bulleteer
  • I like to move it move it.
I love the Interceptor, these bikes were built to a price point and i think given the budget they smashed it out of the park.

Still, there is no reason to slowly replace some of the cheaper parts with ones of our choosing.  What has stood out to you on the bike that you would like to replace that you just can't find in the aftermarket yet?  Either at all or with a product you like.

For me its just a few things right now:

-Speedo/Tach mounting bracket.  It's some cheaply stamped piece of metal that's really curvy and odd looking.  Would love to replace it with something CNC machined and more angular.

-Fenders.  Not a fan of the plastic.  Would love to find ones in metal that are similar shape.  The Hitchcocks ones are too angular/cut at their edges, i would like to find the rounded edges on a set of metal fenders.

-Rear-sets that include shift/brake levers.   Still haven't seen a set that i like.  I like the factory pegs, but the rear sets them selves and shift levers are very wobbly.  I'm not looking for "racing" rearsets, just something higher quality that keep the factory dimensions and maybe even reuse the factory pegs.  I want rubber on my pegs/shifter/brake, not hard metal.

What are those perfect parts that you are still looking for and waiting for? 
Past Bikes: Ducati, Kawasaki's, Triumph's  Current: 2020 Royal Enfield INT650 Baker Express

YellowDuck

• Grease Monkey
Simple bolt-in fork cartridges with caps that don't look too high tech.  Split the damping adjustments between the two sides and the kit should be under $800.  It doesn't need to be race-ready, just a proper cartridge with shim valves.

NVDucati

• Grand Gearhead
  • USA 2020 INT
Simple bolt-in fork cartridges with caps that don't look too high tech.  Split the damping adjustments between the two sides and the kit should be under $800.  It doesn't need to be race-ready, just a proper cartridge with shim valves.
You are describing the Andreani Misano Cartridge Kit. $600 You'd have to paint the fork tops flat black to hide them some.
This is the USA importer. Super knowledgeable and super helpful.
https://shop.fastbikeindustries.com/t/andreani-misano-cartridge-kit
Member: AMA
Current Rides: '14 DL1000 ADV, '06 SV650N, '93 900CBRR, '74 Ducati 750GT, '14 Honda CB1000-R

Jack Straw

• LAUGH MORE, LIVE LONGER
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Prescott, Arizona
A simple way to swap out the clumsy, keyed gas cap for a nice alloy Monza style.

Rick Dangerous

• Bulleteer
A simple way to swap out the clumsy, keyed gas cap for a nice alloy Monza style.

THIS!!!  I will so buy a nice gas cap when i see one available.  The stock unit is heavy as hell and feels clumsy.
Past Bikes: Ducati, Kawasaki's, Triumph's  Current: 2020 Royal Enfield INT650 Baker Express

NVDucati

• Grand Gearhead
  • USA 2020 INT
THIS!!!  I will so buy a nice gas cap when i see one available.  The stock unit is heavy as hell and feels clumsy.
Search the forum here. There is some complete information.
Current Rides: '14 DL1000 ADV, '06 SV650N, '93 900CBRR, '74 Ducati 750GT, '14 Honda CB1000-R

Jack Straw

• Grand Gearhead
  • Prescott, Arizona
Rick, I fitted a Monza cap as did Breaker Express and Wachuco.  There's a thread;  https://forum.classicmotorworks.com/index.php?topic=29941.0
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 04:25:00 pm by Jack Straw »

YellowDuck

• Grease Monkey
You are describing the Andreani Misano Cartridge Kit. $600 You'd have to paint the fork tops flat black to hide them some.
This is the USA importer. Super knowledgeable and super helpful.
https://shop.fastbikeindustries.com/t/andreani-misano-cartridge-kit

Thanks.  Yes, for me those caps look out of place.  Also their instructions online seemed to indicate that some machining was required.  Is that not the case?

NVDucati

• Grand Gearhead
  • USA 2020 INT
Thanks.  Yes, for me those caps look out of place.  Also their instructions online seemed to indicate that some machining was required.  Is that not the case?
Machining is too strong a term. You do have to cut off a lip which then allows you to remove the lower-most internal spacers from each fork tube. I used a die grinder but any cut off wheel or disc sander will do. No marksmanship required.

LXpat

• Scooter
The aftermarket luggage situation is pretty bad, either wildly overpriced or wildly impractical.
Current Ride: 2021 Interceptor 650 (Canyon Red)

Past Rides: '04 BMW R1150R Rockster; '03 Aprilia Pegaso 650 IE; '99 BMW R1100RT-P; '81 Suzuki GS550E; '72 Honda CB175

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
The aftermarket luggage situation is pretty bad, either wildly overpriced or wildly impractical.

That'd be my choice. I like traditional Craven bags, but the ones for the Interceptor just don't cut it.

anglojaxon

• Bulleteer
  • AngloJaxon

The upswept exhaust is a little too upswept. It costs more than I wanted to pay for HB C-mounts and bags. They are also small. The Givi bags are huge and too high for me.

The best looking exhaust to me are Diablo headers and slip on, that look like they'd solve that problem, but the rear footpads are also a pain point for bags.
2019 Interceptor 650
2017 R1200 GS

drums4money

• Bulleteer
I'd go for an upgrade Brembo caliper swap.  Maybe there is one, but my reading uncovered only tales of speculation, trial, and mostly error.  If the "BYBRE" caliper is proprietary, then I'm scratching my head wondering why create totally new engineering and tooling when they could re-purpose an already established production-ready unit. 

Everything old is new again, so to speak.
hypocrite, four flusher, snake in the grass, just a swindler and wolf in sheep's clothing. . . . liar.

Semanticks

• Grease Monkey
  • 2019 Interceptor Ravishing Red
An elegant solution to eliminate the stock taillight bracket/fender bracket/wiring rat's nest. Something that still allows the use of an old school round brake light, mounted vertically, but also hides the wires and perhaps a second bracket to just hold the fender on and not do double or triple duty.
South Okanagan BC

2019 Interceptor Ravishing Red

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
I'd go for an upgrade Brembo caliper swap.  Maybe there is one, but my reading uncovered only tales of speculation, trial, and mostly error.  If the "BYBRE" caliper is proprietary, then I'm scratching my head wondering why create totally new engineering and tooling when they could re-purpose an already established production-ready unit. 

Just throwing this out there but has anyone looked at any of the other aftermarket calipers out there? Everyone seems to be fixated on Brembo, but Wilwood, Nissan, PM and Tokico all come to mind as options. I've no plans to ever swap mine out but if I was I'd look at all of them before making a decision.

drums4money

• Bulleteer
Just throwing this out there but has anyone looked at any of the other aftermarket calipers out there? Everyone seems to be fixated on Brembo, but Wilwood, Nissan, PM and Tokico all come to mind as options. I've no plans to ever swap mine out but if I was I'd look at all of them before making a decision.

That's a good point. . . I would've hoped to see more discussion about possible direct swaps due to the concerns over the recall situation.  Instead there's 18 pages of oil filter speculation.  ( Not that there's anything wrong with that." - Seinfeld )
hypocrite, four flusher, snake in the grass, just a swindler and wolf in sheep's clothing. . . . liar.

Chassa

• Scooter
Without a doubt the ' intake covers'.
Not sure quite why they call them that anyway as they don't cover the air intake.
Right out there on show but brushed aluminium looks really cheap and nasty.
Hate to say it but look at the Triumphs.
Never heard anyone else get upset about them so maybe it's just me and a bit of a personal thing.

Blazes Boylan

• Grand Gearhead
  • Brooklyn
I love the Interceptor, these bikes were built to a price point and i think given the budget they smashed it out of the park.

Still, there is no reason to slowly replace some of the cheaper parts with ones of our choosing.  What has stood out to you on the bike that you would like to replace that you just can't find in the aftermarket yet?  Either at all or with a product you like.

-Speedo/Tach mounting bracket.  It's some cheaply stamped piece of metal that's really curvy and odd looking.  Would love to replace it with something CNC machined and more angular.

-Fenders.  Not a fan of the plastic.  Would love to find ones in metal that are similar shape.  The Hitchcocks ones are too angular/cut at their edges, i would like to find the rounded edges on a set of metal fenders.

-Rear-sets that include shift/brake levers.   Still haven't seen a set that i like.  I like the factory pegs, but the rear sets them selves and shift levers are very wobbly.  I'm not looking for "racing" rearsets, just something higher quality that keep the factory dimensions and maybe even reuse the factory pegs.  I want rubber on my pegs/shifter/brake, not hard metal.

I’m with you on the mounting bracket.  I’d like something old school in which the tach and Speedo disappear altogether.  I’m also waiting on the right shortie kit with a short but not too short fender.  I hate that taillight bracket that’s welded onto the frame.  Eventually I’ll chop the subframe and install an upturned tail loop with a taillight that mounts directly to the (stainless steel) fender.

Hoiho

• Dead horse beater
  • Grand Gearhead
  • NZ - 2020 GT 650
Not sure quite why they call them that anyway as they don't cover the air intake.
Never heard anyone else get upset about them so maybe it's just me and a bit of a personal thing.

Fake carbs are better to you?

NVDucati

• Grand Gearhead
  • USA 2020 INT
See this post:
I now have proof of concept on my front brake upgrade, and now that it is test fitted, the next step is to machine the calliper adapter bracket.  The bracket is a bit tricky to get right the first time, so I am going to get the front end assembly 3D scanned and the bracket modeled by Global Dimensions in Bangkok. 

There is a bit of fettling, and a few bespoke parts in order to make this work due to calliper to spoke clearance, and overall clearance due to moving the rotor outboard:
 Rotor spacer
 ABS ring
 ABS sensor spacer
 Calliper adapter

You will need to buy:
330mm rotor
Brembo P4 x 65mm axial mount calliper
Brembo RCS 15mm master cylinder   

I may make a few sets if anyone is interested, and the only machine work you will need to do is insert M10 Heli-coils in fork leg calliper mount tab.

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
Fake carbs are better to you?

IMO those fake Monoblocks are one of the worst styling decisions ever made. It kept me from buying one.

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
See this post:

Seems like overkill, but like granddad always said "everyman knows his own business best." For sure it should stop on a dime and return 9 cents change.

whippers

• Grand Gearhead

Don’t Beringer make a complete kit caliber, disc, master cylinder?
2021 Royal Enfield 650 Interceptor Baker Express
2007 Ducati Monster S4RS

The older I get the Faster I was

justonemore

• Grease Monkey
IMO those fake Monoblocks are one of the worst styling decisions ever made. It kept me from buying one.

The fake carbs look better with the optional fake throttle and choke cables.  :D

zimmemr

• Grand Gearhead
The fake carbs look better with the optional fake throttle and choke cables.  :D

Maybe if it leaked a bit out of a fake tickler I'd like them better.  ;)

NVDucati

• Grand Gearhead
  • USA 2020 INT
Don’t Beringer make a complete kit caliber, disc, master cylinder?
They do but the issue with all the "bolt on" solutions is will the inside of the 4pot caliper clear the spokes.
   There are different paths to gain the clearance. Wider triple tree sets, offset rotors, hub spacer for the rotor ...
Here is a photo of an unknown, to me, bike.

Effektor

• Bulleteer

This.

I really wish they had gone with a hinged flush mount, but a Monza style would be ok too. Anything but the current POS.

Marcsen

• Grease Monkey

Iam with you on the speedo bracket,  the whole dash has an odd angle and is way to high .

I lowered mine by 1 inch but still
Isle of rügen, germany .
Wachau austria

Breaker Express

• Grease Monkey
  • Ocoee, FL USA

You should look at the BAAK metal fenders.
2020 Baker Express

Hog Head

• Grand Gearhead

I now have this figured out and proof of concept fitted to my bike.  330mm rotor and Brembo P4 Four piston axial mount calliper.  I already have a Brembo RCS15 master cylinder, which will be required in a calliper upgrade
Working on the calliper bracket, but got a bit sidetracked on a fork brace design, and hope to get back to the brake mod soon.
Ducati Supersport S
Harley XR1200
Triumph T-120 Bonnie (Hinkley)
RE 650 Interceptor
Harley XL1200R

Hog Head

• Grand Gearhead

The problem is inboard clearance at the spokes, and common with all opposed piston callipers.  A larger diameter rotor and skinny supermoto calliper from Brembo or Beringer is a solution, but big bucks - I think Beringer is 15-1700 GBP for the kit
I have proof of concept now using a Brembo P4

Wider yokes is the other solution
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 04:45:55 am by Hog Head »
Ducati Supersport S
Harley XR1200
RE 650 Interceptor
Harley XL1200R

RalphG

• Grease Monkey
An Interceptor footrest bracket that moved the footrests, etc, an inch closer to the centerline of the bike.  The room is there.  I am tired of banging my shins on the too far outboard footrest ends.  Where's my hacksaw?

Ralph
You don't stop riding motorcycles because you got old; you got old because you stopped riding motorcycles.

LXpat

• Scooter

BAAK makes a nice set of Aluminum covers for the intake in either black or brushed finishes.

https://www.baakmotocyclettes.com/en/interceptor-continental-gt-650/3410-17314-intake-covers-for-royal-enfield-650-interceptor-continental-gt#/822-finition-brushed
Current Ride: 2021 Interceptor 650 (Canyon Red)

Past Rides: '04 BMW R1150R Rockster; '03 Aprilia Pegaso 650 IE; '99 BMW R1100RT-P; '81 Suzuki GS550E; '72 Honda CB175

CPJS

• Grand Gearhead
I would like a seat that looks like stock but is actually comfortable.
Current bikes.
R E GT650
BMW R1200GS
KTM 250 EXC-F
BSA B25SS

Learn to spell! There's a big difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

Hoiho

• Dead horse beater
  • Grand Gearhead
  • NZ - 2020 GT 650
BAAK makes a nice set of Aluminum covers for the intake in either black or brushed finishes.

https://www.baakmotocyclettes.com/en/interceptor-continental-gt-650/3410-17314-intake-covers-for-royal-enfield-650-interceptor-continental-gt#/822-finition-brushed

I hope you get the handle with that 48 euro spatula..

justonemore

• Grease Monkey

Personally I think way better than those bland BAAK covers the standard ones with a quick polish look fine.

NVDucati

• Grand Gearhead
  • USA 2020 INT
I would like a seat that looks like stock but is actually comfortable.
That's where one of the various custom foam recipes with the stock seat cover comes into play.

Starpeve

• Starpeve
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Adelaide, South Aust- Conti GT 650 2019
It’s funny that I read all these seat/ posture /suspension etc complaints. I must be one of the fortunate few that the GT is a perfect fit for. If anything, I’d like to change the inclination of the clipons, but that’s a little gripe.
I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy...

justonemore

• Grease Monkey
It’s funny that I read all these seat/ posture /suspension etc complaints. I must be one of the fortunate few that the GT is a perfect fit for. If anything, I’d like to change the inclination of the clipons, but that’s a little gripe.

Agree on both points, the seat is as good as most of my previous bikes and the bars should be pivoted towards the rear slightly. The h/bar locating pin and steel "yoke to bar hanger" makes what should be a simple job a little more interesting.

Jack Straw

• Grand Gearhead
  • Prescott, Arizona
I'd like to see some high quality non-glare lenses for the clocks.

hadujorganic

• Grease Monkey
  • Bethesda, MD, USA
I'd like to see some high quality non-glare lenses for the clocks.

Yes!
Also, replacements for the chrome bezel / ring and center pivot pin of the clock needles.

Those things kick back a burning glare when the sun is at certain angles that makes it virtually impossible to read the gauges, not to mention the distraction and irritation.

Is it really rocket science to keep the faux-chrome look to a minimum for glare control?

Bethesda, MD  "Home Of Its Residents"

2019 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
2021 SYM Fiddle III 200i
2019 Trek Checkpoint
1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager

Jack Straw

• Grand Gearhead
  • Prescott, Arizona
In the past I've used photographers removable dulling spray but it not a good solution.  The glare with a high and slightly behind sun is annoying as can be.

hadujorganic

• Grease Monkey
  • Bethesda, MD, USA
In the past I've used photographers removable dulling spray but it not a good solution.  The glare with a high and slightly behind sun is annoying as can be.

I'm tempted to mask the gauges off and hit the bezel (is that the right word? wtf is bezel) with flat black Krylon, but I'd probably booger it up bad.

2021 SYM Fiddle III 200i
2019 Trek Checkpoint

NVDucati

• Grand Gearhead
  • USA 2020 INT
I'm tempted to mask the gauges off and hit the bezel (is that the right word? wtf is bezel) with flat black Krylon, but I'd probably booger it up bad.
Black Sharpie

6504me

• Grand Gearhead
  • SW USA
The problem is inboard clearance at the spokes, and common with all opposed piston callipers.  A larger diameter rotor and skinny supermoto calliper from Brembo or Beringer is a solution, but big bucks - I think Beringer is 15-1700 GBP for the kit
I have proof of concept now using a Brembo P4

Wider yokes is the other solution

That is EXACTLY what Triumph did to add Brembo 4 pots to the front of the 2019 Street Twins and street Scramblers.

Hoiho

• Dead horse beater
  • Grand Gearhead
  • NZ - 2020 GT 650

Plasti-Dip spray bombs. Rubberised paint is designed to be removable. People paint wheels, grill badges etc with it.

You can also get a Matt paint film which would reduce the glare off the ‘glass’.

If you guys are suffering, imagine what the guys with chrome tanks are going through  ;) ;)

Jack Straw

• Grand Gearhead
  • Prescott, Arizona
Chrome tank????  That would be me :-\

I generally ride with a tank bag so I'm not been bothered by that but the instruments are vexing.  I'm gonna figure something out.

lucky phil

• Grand Gearhead
No issues with sun reflection here, there isn't any sun.

Ciao
Ducati1198
Guzzi V11 Sport/Daytona
GSXR1000
Ducati 1000DS Supersport
RE Interceptor

Starpeve

• Starpeve
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Adelaide, South Aust- Conti GT 650 2019
Chrome tank????  That would be me :-\

I generally ride with a tank bag so I'm not been bothered by that but the instruments are vexing.  I'm gonna figure something out.
Can’t say I’ve ever noticed but I always wear polarised sunnies when I ride.
I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy...

Hog Head

• Grand Gearhead
That is EXACTLY what Triumph did to add Brembo 4 pots to the front of the 2019 Street Twins and street Scramblers.

Not that difficult for me to make them, but I think that some will balk at the cost as not only new yokes and dealing with the stem, but fork brace, axle, speedo drive, axle spacer,.......... One can however use the stock rotor
With a bit of machine work, it can be done with the stock yokes, and I hope to get back to designing the last piece soon
Ducati Supersport S
Harley XR1200
RE 650 Interceptor
Harley XL1200R

hadujorganic

• Grease Monkey
  • Bethesda, MD, USA
Can’t say I’ve ever noticed but I always wear polarised sunnies when I ride.

I figured the wide black stripe on top of the Glitter & Dust tank was to keep the glare out of the riders' eyes.

2021 SYM Fiddle III 200i
2019 Trek Checkpoint

drums4money

• Bulleteer
Oil filter

RecoilRob

• Grease Monkey
I switched my Interceptor to GP shift because there were no levers that did it available that I could find.   It's really a simple job on the Interceptor being it uses linkage to transfer the lever movement to the shift lever on the transmission shaft.   The GT is impossible to switch unless you'd remove the counter-shaft sprocket cover or go internally into the cases.

On the Interceptor lever the linkage tab was cut off then welded on the underside...which worked except the geometry wasn't right and on downshifts the lever could go over-center.   I cut a thin wedge at the lever pivot then welded it together which lifted the tip about 2" and solved the geometry problem.   Shifts great now and I really do love the GP pattern.   My other bike (SV1000S Suzuki) has it also so no 'relearning' involved...GP is 'normal' to me and I always wonder just WHY them's that make the choices for us all went with the now standard pattern?   GP makes a lot more sense just riding around easily let alone on the track where you might be leaned over scraping peg and need to upshift where getting ones toe under the lever is impossible.

TEC offers an adjustable lever machined from billet aluminum and they could VERY easily machine the linkage tab on the bottom and offer an over the counter GP lever setup.

gregrb41

• Bulleteer
Full enclosure chain guard.
And leading to the Interceptor................
AS1 - RD250 - RD400 - CB750 - Bandit 1200 - Thunderbird Sport - Thunderbird w/sidecar - Thunderace - VF1000 - Thunderace - Tiger 955i - V-Strom 650 -Breva 750 - Bullet Electra - C90 - TL1000S - and here we are and loving the Interceptor :-)

Blazes Boylan

• Grand Gearhead
  • Brooklyn
I'm waiting for exactly the right tail hoop and short fender for my Interceptor.  I want a hoop that loops upward a bit and is long enough to accomodate the stock seat should I have a passenger.  I also want to mount my Motone Eldorado taillight directly to the fender.  I considered the Baak short leather seat kit but the fender is too short and there's be no practical way to use the stock seat after you chop the frame and install the Baak hoop.  I'll probably have to have something custom made, which will be more expensive but have the added benefit of setting my Interceptor apart from everybody else's.  I may end up using the Hitchcock's stainless rear fender and bobbing it.

NVDucati

• Grand Gearhead
  • USA 2020 INT
I'm waiting for exactly the right tail hoop and short fender for my Interceptor.  I want a hoop that loops upward a bit and is long enough to accomodate the stock seat should I have a passenger.  I also want to mount my Motone Eldorado taillight directly to the fender.  I considered the Baak short leather seat kit but the fender is too short and there's be no practical way to use the stock seat after you chop the frame and install the Baak hoop.  I'll probably have to have something custom made, which will be more expensive but have the added benefit of setting my Interceptor apart from everybody else's.  I may end up using the Hitchcock's stainless rear fender and bobbing it.
This might be a starting place, Amazon, "cafe racer rear hoop"
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=cafe+racer+rear+hoop&crid=3KCCWUZTWWVVT&sprefix=cafe+racer+rear%2Caps%2C862&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_3_15

Blazes Boylan

• Grand Gearhead
  • Brooklyn
This might be a starting place, Amazon, "cafe racer rear hoop"
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=cafe+racer+rear+hoop&crid=3KCCWUZTWWVVT&sprefix=cafe+racer+rear%2Caps%2C862&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_3_15

Thanks NVD.  I'll probably end up going with one of those and welding it exactly where I want it.  Hopefully I'll be able to pay the welder out of what I save on the hoop, or spend it on an ARC welder.  I'm developing a whole new set of skills from tinkering with this bike.  (By the way, your photos have me yearning for a motorcycle tour of California--something I did regularly when I lived on the west coast--though I'm not sure I want to ride my Interceptor all the way from Brooklyn.)

NVDucati

• Grand Gearhead
  • USA 2020 INT
Thanks NVD.  I'll probably end up going with one of those and welding it exactly where I want it.  Hopefully I'll be able to pay the welder out of what I save on the hoop, or spend it on an ARC welder.  I'm developing a whole new set of skills from tinkering with this bike.  (By the way, your photos have me yearning for a motorcycle tour of California--something I did regularly when I lived on the west coast--though I'm not sure I want to ride my Interceptor all the way from Brooklyn.)
Yeah, new skills, big and small, are fun and good for the brain. As regards the welding, you can consider a slip-fit tubing or pipe inside each piece and through bolted. Sorta like an internal splint.
     And Yes, you should come out West for some riding. Maybe ship the bike to Colorado and join it there.

Rick Dangerous

• Bulleteer
Reply #58 on: September 30, 2021, 03:40:46 pm
I don't know what this part is called "shift actuator?" but it looks really cheap, like someone whittled it from a clump of scrap metal.

I've seen these made aftermarket for Triumphs, and if someone made a nice, high quality CNC machined replacement i'd snap it up in a hot second.

Call me a crazy details person....

NVDucati

• Grand Gearhead
  • USA 2020 INT
Reply #59 on: September 30, 2021, 05:52:56 pm
I don't know what this part is called "shift actuator?" but it looks really cheap, like someone whittled it from a clump of scrap metal.

I've seen these made aftermarket for Triumphs, and if someone made a nice, high quality CNC machined replacement i'd snap it up in a hot second.

Call me a crazy details person....
I can see your point. I think the only sane path, even for a "crazy person", is to buff it out to match the engine cover and swap out the pinch bolt for a bright allen head unit.
But if you find a billet something please let us know.

gizzo

• Grand Gearhead
  • purple people

You want to look at the rocker arms on the 500cc single cylinder engines then. They look like they've been chewed out by someone with their teeth.
simon from south Australia
Continental GT
Pantah
DR250
DRZ400SM
C90
GSX250E