Author Topic: Washington State Bullet owners?  (Read 348629 times)

greenolive

• Scooter
  • They like to be ridden...
Reply #105 on: May 02, 2009, 02:48:52 am
Ok Enfielder's,

I stopped in at the Nickerson St. Saloon today to ask about reservations. I let them know that there may be about 25 of us on May 23rd. They have an area outside if weather is good... and space inside if not. At this point they are planning on seeing us. The reservation is pretty loose... but 1:00 pm on Saturday is not typically a busy time.... and they have no other parties scheduled for that day. The "Nick" is a bar... so this is for 21 and over. However... there is some restaurant seating in another area.

I will be there early, and if some others can show up early to stake a claim on an area in the parking lot... that would be great!

Also... I would recommend bringing some cash for settling up the bill. They would rather not have 20 something tabs going, but they will work with us. Below is their website so you can look at the menu, prices, and address.

http://www.nickersonstreetsaloon.net/Home_Page.html

I look forward to meeting all of you, and I will be in contact with Nickerson as this progresses.

Barry.

07 Military
06 Triumph Scrambler

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #106 on: May 02, 2009, 05:41:28 am
Thanks Barry.
No matter where you go, there, you are.

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #107 on: May 02, 2009, 07:00:49 am
O.K. Its late and I'm exhausted. Just sent out a bunch of e mails and site instant messages. If any one knows how to get a hold of

prof_stack, RE-curious ,juggernaut ,jest2dogs ,teckhardt, Blltrdr,Teebo and TinTin

Please tell them to check their site message boxes.

I will Call Bill Harris in the morning.

oldsalt

• Bulleteer
Reply #108 on: May 02, 2009, 07:13:31 am
I'm in Walla Walla.  There are a couple of REs here.  I saw this thread start in the winter of 07 and I knew sooner or later there would be a date for a Washington ride!  Thought I'd be prepared for any eventuallity.  But I ended up with a sholder operation that will keep me out of the action on May 23ed!  Maybe next time.
-2006 Sixty-5
-1941 Knuckle
-Lotza Mini Bikes
-67 Triumph 500
-46 Hiawatha
-67 Triumph 650

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #109 on: May 02, 2009, 07:52:18 am
I'm in Walla Walla.  There are a couple of REs here.  I saw this thread start in the winter of 07 and I knew sooner or later there would be a date for a Washington ride!  Thought I'd be prepared for any eventuallity.  But I ended up with a sholder operation that will keep me out of the action on May 23ed!  Maybe next time.

Come on out anyway.  This will be a GTKY get together not a group ride. Bikes are optional,,,,,, I may be driving my jeep.  a few may be bringing friends who do not own bullets.
The only real "requirement" is an appreciation of things R.E.

Bill Harris

• Trail Rider
  • Grease Monkey
Reply #110 on: May 03, 2009, 04:30:27 am
Thanks for the invite.  Sounds like fun.  I'll be at Vince's for coffee and donuts about 10:00 AM on March 23, God willing and the creek don't rise.

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #111 on: May 03, 2009, 05:14:38 am
Hey gang, I asked the Vince and mark at Ural N.W. for help contacting other bullet owners. We'll see what happens.  Don't want to leave any one out,,,,,,,,,,,,

jest2dogs

• Grease Monkey
Reply #112 on: May 03, 2009, 07:06:23 am
Yo Ho,

Message received. Nickerson's, 1pm, May 23rd.

Unfortunately, I am scheduled to work that day. Darn rearranged economy has played hell with our personnel scheduling at work. We are working alternating split weekends and that's my Saturday to work.....

However, I am not without seniority and plenty of vacation time.  ;)

I would enjoy meeting the lot of you. So I will see what I can do.

.... and Darn,! the Hood Canal Bridge is out as well!! Might end up taking the Goose and not Ennie. :O(

-Jesse
"Ennie" 2006 RE Bullet Classic 500 (currently undergoing a facelift)
Commuter Scooter Commuted to "Otherside"
"Geezer" 2007 Moto Guzzi Breva 750 died and reborn as yet, un-named, 2005 Moto Guzzi Breva 750,
and...the newest stablemate, also un-named, my crazy Russian 2015 Ural cT.

Gromit42

• Bulleteer
  • Ready to GO
Reply #113 on: May 03, 2009, 07:10:18 am
If my calendar remains open as it currently is, Top Dawg and I will be there. He w/ears flapping in the wind.
Gromit
Come to the Dark Side....We have cookies!

2006 RE Electra-sold
2008 Triumph Bonneville T100-Faster
1 cozy sidecar to match both-Priceless!

birdmove

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #114 on: May 03, 2009, 08:48:50 am
    Just my luck. I have to work every Saturday until 5:00 pm at Destination HD in Tacoma. Prof-Stack has basically canceled his membership at the RE forum, but I have his email address and will notify him of your group meeting coming up. He has decided not to get a Bullet. If he comes, he'd be on his new Moto Guzzi Nevada, which he says he really likes. I have the typical Sunday/Monday off like many in the motorcycle dealership industry.Though we are open seven days a week, I do parts just for our in house service dept, and they are open Tues-Sat.
    Maybe someone could take some photos and put them on the website-that would be very cool for those of us that can't go.

Jon in Puyallup
Jon in Keaau, Hawaii

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #115 on: May 03, 2009, 10:20:45 am
No worries Birdmove, 1P.M. is only the suggested begin getting together time .
Other people work Saturdays too.  you should be able to make it around supper time.
I have a hunch the fun could go on for a lot longer than just four hours.

birdmove

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #116 on: May 03, 2009, 03:32:09 pm
  I just emailed Prof-_Stack and told him about the 23rd at the Nickerson.

Jon
Jon in Keaau, Hawaii

Juggernaut

• Scooter
Reply #117 on: May 04, 2009, 06:59:12 am
I'm across the water in Kitsap county. Vinces might be a pretty good ride for me just to get to his place if thats the starting point. If thats going to be the case, I can just go across the bridge and meet you on the way up to seattle. After that, i can just catch the boat back to my area when we are done.
Just let me know.
Sharks are winners because they don't look back. Becuase they don't have necks. Necks are for sheep.

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #118 on: May 04, 2009, 08:42:04 am
I'm across the water in Kitsap county. Vinces might be a pretty good ride for me just to get to his place if thats the starting point. If thats going to be the case, I can just go across the bridge and meet you on the way up to seattle. After that, i can just catch the boat back to my area when we are done.
Just let me know.

That's cool.  start wherever you like.
Even though Vince's is in the opposite direction for me I picked it for my personal start point because,
(a) Vince and Terry are cool people.
(b) Bill Harris will be there and,
(c) The store has kind of a clubhouse feel to it.

Gimme a shout if you want to link up along the way.

Teebo

• Scooter
Reply #119 on: May 05, 2009, 11:57:54 am
I live in Puyallup but I'm thinking I might scoot down and start at Vince's too, would be kind of nice to ride with a bunch of bullets.
REA # 118
2009 Bullet G5 Deluxe EFI
2007 HD Softail Deluxe
Olympia WA