Author Topic: Combined Spare Parts Catalog, Retired Models December 2013 Update - Download!!!  (Read 6293 times)

Adrian II

• Grand Gearhead
  • Sharing my ignorance with anyone who needs it
I have referred to this before, as I have a paper copy, but our friends on the French forum have an on-line PDF version which you can view on line or download.

This is for the Indian home market models, though a lot (not all!) of the parts for the export Cast Iron and AVL will be the same if you know what you're looking for.

Sorry, tooseevee, still not the AVL classic, though the A500 Machismo will have a lot of the same parts, the the stock 500 Cast Iron Bullet drum brake front end is the same as yours.

Here it is!

A.

http://www.royalenfieldlesite.fr/spip/IMG/pdf/238401678-retired-model-parts-catalogue.pdf

MODERATOR'S NOTE: In view of the usefulness of this Catalog  for those with "oddball models," I have made this topic "sticky" and easier to find, but also locked down the thread from further comment so it doesn't "drift" or bloat.

If you have additional information regarding parts for unusual models, please begin a new thread.

Love & Kisses,
Bilgey

« Last Edit: March 14, 2022, 01:04:36 pm by Bilgemaster »
Grumpy Brit still seeking 500 AVL Bullet perfection! Will let you know if I get anywhere near...