Author Topic: Things Look Bad In India  (Read 9129 times)

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • a journey of a thousand li starts under one's feet
Reply #105 on: May 10, 2021, 03:13:26 pm
I'm guessing that the Polio Vaccine recipients might have thought that designating who has been immunized already might have been prudent. As well as the Spanish Influenza folks. And the Zika folks. And the...well, you get the point. Enjoy being a voluntary bio-reactor for C19. The day your opinion prevents a communicable disease from gaining a foothold in your body, THAT will be a scientific and metaphysical miracle.
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #106 on: May 10, 2021, 03:26:55 pm
I'm guessing that the Polio Vaccine recipients might have thought that designating who has been immunized already might have been prudent. As well as the Spanish Influenza folks. And the Zika folks. And the...well, you get the point. Enjoy being a voluntary bio-reactor for C19. The day your opinion prevents a communicable disease from gaining a foothold in your body, THAT will be a scientific and metaphysical miracle.

I agree, the day Sars, C 19 and all other derivations of influenza are exterminated from the surface of the planet earth the planet will be saved.

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #107 on: May 10, 2021, 03:31:41 pm
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/You+can+lead+a+horse+to+water
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #108 on: May 10, 2021, 03:41:32 pm
Where is the water, I can't see it.  ;)

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #109 on: May 10, 2021, 04:07:39 pm
" You see, Younger Bear had become a contrary, the most dangerous of all Cheyenne warriors because the way they live drives them half-crazy. Except for battle, a contrary does everything backwards. He says "goodbye" for "hello", "yes" for "no", walks through bushes instead of on trails, and washes with dirt and dries with water. " Jack Crabb

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Big_Man_(film)

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #110 on: May 10, 2021, 06:20:14 pm
https://youtu.be/5R6wK1VWH1k

...here you have it, what a movie. Its got a Greta in it too if I remember correctly.  ;)

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #111 on: May 12, 2021, 04:38:30 pm
I was thinking that everyone who has been vaccinated should have a stamp on their forehead that says "Verified Safe by Government Test".   :o

...here you have a first recommended canditates for that stamp on their forehead.   ;D

https://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/sweden/the-king-of-sweden-is-seen-getting-the-coronavirus-vaccination-154804/

...he is safe, 100% I read in the news that they are all under survailance 24/7. Can´t wait to see online the bathroom footage of that "Victoria" online. She looks pretty hot.  ;) ...global warming svine don´t deserve better anyway.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 05:34:32 pm by derottone »

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #112 on: May 12, 2021, 06:41:31 pm
The day your opinion prevents a communicable disease from gaining a foothold in your body, THAT will be a scientific and metaphysical miracle.

Personal opinion, I give a f"§$ck about you! Because a 2-valve ace head in a 500cc machine will prevail until maybe 8k rpms. And I give a F"§$ck about about you, because the "Stars" of science say so!  ;) ;D ;D ;D

Except of Celsius, must have been a swedish commie wan§$er, which is why he´s been replaced by Kelvin!  ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 06:47:29 pm by derottone »

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #113 on: May 12, 2021, 07:27:31 pm
Maybe this is needed??   :o

Instant Relief from Stress and Anxiety | Detox Negative Emotions, Calm Nature Healing Sleep Music
Sleep Easy Relax - Keith Smith

I hope you find some instant relief from stress and anxiety with this healing music. Gentle delta waves have been added for extra calm and peace. Wishing you deep relaxation and peaceful sleep. Reduce stress and anxiety and find some instant calm with this gentle clouds video. Enjoy this Original peaceful dream relaxing music by Sleep Easy Relax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79kpoGF8KWU

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #114 on: May 12, 2021, 07:55:22 pm
Maybe this is needed??   :o

Instant Relief from Stress and Anxiety | Detox Negative Emotions, Calm Nature Healing Sleep Music
Sleep Easy Relax - Keith Smith

I hope you find some instant relief from stress and anxiety with this healing music. Gentle delta waves have been added for extra calm and peace. Wishing you deep relaxation and peaceful sleep. Reduce stress and anxiety and find some instant calm with this gentle clouds video. Enjoy this Original peaceful dream relaxing music by Sleep Easy Relax.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79kpoGF8KWU

Not for me, I "WANT" to "SEE" the point of "Zero" temperature in that "Wa@&z" company.  ;)

...no choice anyway.  :-[
« Last Edit: May 12, 2021, 07:57:41 pm by derottone »

cyrusb

• Kept man
  • Grand Gearhead
  • There's a last time for everything
Reply #115 on: May 12, 2021, 10:12:07 pm
What blows my mind about immunizing India is How do you vaccinate 1.5 billion people ? I they are still procreating is it possible to get everyone before they are replaced by their offspring? Won't it be like painting the Golden Gate Bridge? The numbers are staggering.
2005E Fixed and or Replaced: ignition, fenders,chainguard,wires,carb,headlight,seat,tailight,sprockets,chain,shock springs,fork springs, exhaust system, horn,shifter,clutch arm, trafficators,crankcase vent.

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #116 on: May 12, 2021, 10:16:32 pm
...here you have a first recommended canditates for that stamp on their forehead.   ;D

https://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/sweden/the-king-of-sweden-is-seen-getting-the-coronavirus-vaccination-154804/

...he is safe, 100% I read in the news that they are all under survailance 24/7. Can´t wait to see online the bathroom footage of that "Victoria" online. She looks pretty hot.  ;) ...global warming svine don´t deserve better anyway.

That is what the U.S. needs. A king to lead us to a better life.  ::) Does anyone have any recommendations? Perhaps someone that lives in Florida, plays golf and just won't go away?   :o
2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM Duke 390, 2002 Yamaha FZ1

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #117 on: May 12, 2021, 10:23:36 pm
What blows my mind about immunizing India is How do you vaccinate 1.5 billion people ? I they are still procreating is it possible to get everyone before they are replaced by their offspring? Won't it be like painting the Golden Gate Bridge? The numbers are staggering.

I "believe" the Indians are going to sit quietly and "smoke" the piece pipe with that golden gates bridge. We shall see anyway, I'm not too inclined to see that, but no choice I suppose.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #118 on: May 12, 2021, 10:43:30 pm
That is what the U.S. needs. A king to lead us to a better life.  ::) Does anyone have any recommendations? Perhaps someone that lives in Florida, plays golf and just won't go away?   :o

...if you review the history of Sweden it took couple of times a king to correct the actions of the "democratic" government. That democratic gov. over there appears gutless beyond believe, everything is a "recommendation" to be exploited by the little mafias at will.

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #119 on: May 12, 2021, 11:18:28 pm
@ #115: We'll be done with everyone sane enough to participate probably by October or so. India should take about a year after the vaccines start to show up. They are a pharmaceutical powerhouse and they have lots more medical people than we do. The anti-vaxxers here will make nice bio-reactors for new variants, increasing Big Pharma profits, so maybe Pfizer or J&J will kick in a bit on funerals.