Author Topic: Things Look Bad In India  (Read 9108 times)

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #90 on: May 06, 2021, 04:43:19 am

Maybe try reading Klaus Schwab's book, and notice the plans listed, and then recognize that the WEF and associates hold the vast majority of all the world's wealth, and they are in a position to effect their plans.

Conspiracy theory?
I dont think so. But that has been one of the favorite deflections since the JFK assasination to marginalize those who questioned the official "magic bullet"story.
Are we to swallow every "official media narrative" unquestioningly just because some Wikipedia editor will call us conspiracy theorists if we don't?  Do they do our thinking for us now?

« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 04:52:12 am by ace.cafe »
Home of the Fireball 535 !

ace.cafe

• Grand Gearhead
  • World leaders in performance/racing Bullets
Reply #91 on: May 06, 2021, 06:06:33 am
I had to add that the Wiki entry used an article and  from the very core publication of the globalists, " The Economist" and references to known Mockingbirds "The NY Times", "The Guardian", and the BBC which attempted to "debunk" what they called a "conspiracy theory" by fabricating a "right wing conspiracy theory" of their own to blame it on.

That was rich. I got a good laugh from their lack of introspection into their own writing.
 ;D
Home of the Fireball 535 !

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #92 on: May 06, 2021, 07:17:40 am
And when did those terms "diverge along the way"?
Well, about the same time that the globalist elite started psychologically preparing the populations for their unipolar one world goverment goal over the previous 100 years or so. It's called "propaganda". These billionaires own most major mass media, and the media promotes the goals of those owners, in an easily consumable way for the various target audiences/readers. Been so for quite a long time, in fact.

I would like to point out it's VERY important to the globalist/technocrat/banking cabal and their "Great Reset" to demonize nationalism to the maximum extent possible, in order to get easier consensus to destroy borders and countries in order to facilitate the blending of all into the new homogenized global order of equal poverty for all but the "elite".

Couple of observations

1. Europe is completely taken over by Schwabs agenda.

2. Destroying countries by the insane pressure cooker of one world shall apparently lead to people turning into property of their corporation or employer without any rights whatsoever, neither to quit and go to the better paying competition.

3. Homogenity is in first line about homogeneous thinking, forcing their views on everyone in second line about DNA.

4. Anyone taking the vaccine is now supposed to be granted some rights, rights to go into public without a mask, rights to work and rights to travel. Anyone taking the vaccine is giving them the rights to be genetically modified and declares him/herself a free subject for further testing and genetical modification.

....thank you very much commiecrats, it's working absolutely great.

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
  • a journey of a thousand li starts under one's feet
Reply #93 on: May 06, 2021, 07:22:52 am
" Are we to swallow every "official media narrative" unquestioningly just because some Wikipedia editor will call us conspiracy theorists if we don't? "

Using the term "known mockingbirds" to characterize the "NY Times", "The Guardian", and the BBC isn't helpful to a discussion, it comes across as a jingoistically used code word. The sources referred to are known credible information resources, not Tass or Pravda. If you want to make a point, it's much better to include some specific references, not let your reader guess what you're talking about.

There needs to be more critical thinking applied by the Right Wing crowd to their information sources. I'm generally not seeing much real interest in verifying what they think they know. Mostly they "hear something" and if it "feels right" they accept it as fact. I've seen a lot of friends and relations go down that rabbit hole, and that's a good way to end up being manipulated. Fox/OAN/NewsMax are there to sell airtime, if they can spin you up, you keep watching and they make more ad revenue.

On the "Left" there's a general lack of pragmatism, and they do like to shoot themselves in the foot periodically, but they also know how to research, communicate and have a tendency towards fairness. A vital part of logical thinking is the capacity to examine your own beliefs against new information. The "cancel culture" thing is a recent aberration, but I think they'll grow out of it.

Klaus Schwab isn't King, Sultan or President of anything. He doesn't have a military. Maybe he's a futurist, but so was Orwell, Verne, Asimov, Heinlein, etc. There's a big air gap between a conceptual idea and any implementation. There are a lot more players than the WEF, many of them quite well armed and with their own agendas.

Time article:
https://time.com/5742066/klaus-schwab-stakeholder-capitalism-davos/
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #94 on: May 06, 2021, 07:30:29 am
" 4. Anyone taking the vaccine is now supposed to be granted some rights, rights to go into public without a mask, rights to work and rights to travel. Anyone taking the vaccine is giving them the rights to be genetically modified and declares him/herself a free subject for further testing and genetical modification. "

That is out there...real sci-fi territory like nanobots or artificial gravity. But vaccine passports are a great idea - just like when you go to Africa, you need to prove you've been immunized against the bug du jour. Nobody wants your Dengue fever!
A trifecta of Pre-Unit Bullets: a Red Deluxe 500, a Green Standard 500, and a Black ES 350.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #95 on: May 06, 2021, 07:44:28 am
This is what you may consider when going to India,

hepatitis A , hepatitis B , typhoid , cholera , yellow fever

....and a bottle of Corvoisier VSOP to kill the germ in the food.  ;)

I don't "have to" prove anything to anyone.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 08:10:25 am by derottone »

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #96 on: May 06, 2021, 11:49:58 am
" Are we to swallow every "official media narrative" unquestioningly just because some Wikipedia editor will call us conspiracy theorists if we don't? "

Using the term "known mockingbirds" to characterize the "NY Times", "The Guardian", and the BBC isn't helpful to a discussion, it comes across as a jingoistically used code word. The sources referred to are known credible information resources, not Tass or Pravda. If you want to make a point, it's much better to include some specific references, not let your reader guess what you're talking about.

There needs to be more critical thinking applied by the Right Wing crowd to their information sources. I'm generally not seeing much real interest in verifying what they think they know. Mostly they "hear something" and if it "feels right" they accept it as fact. I've seen a lot of friends and relations go down that rabbit hole, and that's a good way to end up being manipulated. Fox/OAN/NewsMax are there to sell airtime, if they can spin you up, you keep watching and they make more ad revenue.

On the "Left" there's a general lack of pragmatism, and they do like to shoot themselves in the foot periodically, but they also know how to research, communicate and have a tendency towards fairness. A vital part of logical thinking is the capacity to examine your own beliefs against new information. The "cancel culture" thing is a recent aberration, but I think they'll grow out of it.

Klaus Schwab isn't King, Sultan or President of anything. He doesn't have a military. Maybe he's a futurist, but so was Orwell, Verne, Asimov, Heinlein, etc. There's a big air gap between a conceptual idea and any implementation. There are a lot more players than the WEF, many of them quite well armed and with their own agendas.

Time article:
https://time.com/5742066/klaus-schwab-stakeholder-capitalism-davos/

Schwab probably believes in what he says, he could be a Pundit to Gates. Or he could be a plan B for Gates - a way out, so that he can claim the Germans did it once his vaccination scheme goes belly up so that he doesn´t need to show up at the Nuernberg trials. ;)

nicholastanguma

• Bulleteer
  • Los Angeles, San Francisco
Reply #97 on: May 06, 2021, 02:30:04 pm
Maybe try reading Klaus Schwab's book, and notice the plans listed,

"You will own nothing, and you will be happy."

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #98 on: May 06, 2021, 02:36:22 pm

"You will own nothing, and you will be happy."

I always thought the quote by someone in politics years ago was: "Shut up and pay your taxes".  Or maybe I saw that quote in a political cartoon having to do with Margret Thatcher?  ;)
2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM Duke 390, 2002 Yamaha FZ1

nicholastanguma

• Bulleteer
  • Los Angeles, San Francisco
Reply #99 on: May 06, 2021, 03:15:40 pm
I always thought the quote by someone in politics years ago was: "Shut up and pay your taxes".  Or maybe I saw that quote in a political cartoon having to do with Margret Thatcher?  ;)

I think the verbatim Klaus Schwab quote is, "You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy about it."

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #100 on: May 06, 2021, 03:27:44 pm

I think the verbatim Klaus Schwab quote is, "You'll own nothing, and you'll be happy about it."

Well I own nothing (that I know of)...and I'm pretty happy about it.  ;)  :D ;D ;D ;D

AzCal Retred

• Chennai Wrencher
  • Grand Gearhead
Reply #101 on: May 06, 2021, 03:51:58 pm
Hmmm....nonattributable, undocumented quotes used to confirm what we already want to believe....

I'm pretty sure Klaus said that we need to "Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law." and "Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy."

Yeah, I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Or, we could be a bit more discerning and examine what we see and read with some skeptical applied logic. Use what you actually know, not feel, to help ferret out what you don't know.

Here's a quote from Willie Stark:
" Now, listen to me, you hicks. Yeah, you're hicks too, and they fooled you a thousand times, just like they fooled me. But this time, I'm gonna fool somebody. I'm gonna stay in this race. I'm on my own and I'm out for blood. Now listen to me, you hicks! Listen to me, and lift up your eyes and look at God's blessed and unfly-blown truth. And this is the truth. You're a hick, and nobody ever helped a hick but a hick himself!...I'm the hick they were gonna use to split the hick vote. Well, I'm standin' here now on my hind legs. Even a dog can learn to do that. Are you standin' on your hind legs? Have you learned to do that much yet? "

Who is Willie Stark based on? Huey Long. Who's Huey Long? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_Long
Willie Stark, fictional character, a central figure in the novel All the King's Men (1946) by Robert Penn Warren. The life and career of Willie Stark, a flamboyant governor of a Southern U.S. state, were based on those of Huey Long, governor of Louisiana from 1928 to 1931.
Willie Stark | fictional character | Britannica  https://www.britannica.com

"Vote early & vote often" but clearly, verifiably understand why you're voting how you do. Because "If you don't vote, you don't matter". Sean Penn

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #102 on: May 10, 2021, 07:03:59 am
I find it fascinating how rats are fighting for privileges around here. Now apparently those who are vaccinated and those who are "recovered" are supposed to get their basic rights back. Now many "doctors" are "recovered" after being tested positively at first and negative two weeks later after being quarantined for two weeks enjoying a holiday in the nature. Now who could tell what the outcome of that testing could be.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/11/13/934494818/elon-musk-tests-positive-and-negative-for-coronavirus-awaiting-confirmation?t=1620626390427

...some of that Sputnik V could help.  ::)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2021, 07:29:19 am by derottone »

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #103 on: May 10, 2021, 01:56:54 pm
I find it fascinating how rats are fighting for privileges around here. Now apparently those who are vaccinated and those who are "recovered" are supposed to get their basic rights back. Now many "doctors" are "recovered" after being tested positively at first and negative two weeks later after being quarantined for two weeks enjoying a holiday in the nature. Now who could tell what the outcome of that testing could be.

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2020/11/13/934494818/elon-musk-tests-positive-and-negative-for-coronavirus-awaiting-confirmation?t=1620626390427

...some of that Sputnik V could help.  ::)

I was thinking that everyone who has been vaccinated should have a stamp on their forehead that says "Verified Safe by Government Test".   :o
2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM Duke 390, 2002 Yamaha FZ1

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #104 on: May 10, 2021, 01:59:17 pm
I was thinking that everyone who has been vaccinated should have a stamp on their forehead that says "Verified Safe by Government Test".   :o

That sounds like an excellent idea.  ;)