Author Topic: Things Look Bad In India  (Read 9142 times)

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: April 30, 2021, 01:50:33 pm
Another C5A Galaxy left Travis AFB yesterday heading for India. This one is carrying 200 tons of medical supplies.
2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM Duke 390, 2002 Yamaha FZ1

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #16 on: May 01, 2021, 12:51:32 pm
Another C5A Galaxy left Travis AFB yesterday heading for India. This one is carrying 200 tons of medical supplies.

Paid for by indian billionairs probably. Those people remind me of grandmothers that would rather inject their grandchildren with ritalin instead of buying them a bicycle.

Karl Fenn

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: May 01, 2021, 02:02:14 pm
Well l think Modi has a problem with the poor and population, their style of class system is diabolical if you are at the bottom of the pile your life is not considered worthy.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #18 on: May 01, 2021, 07:21:43 pm
Well l think Modi has a problem with the poor and population, their style of class system is diabolical if you are at the bottom of the pile your life is not considered worthy.

India is f###ed, Modi didn´t do the poor any favour by introducing the cashless society, no cash and you are dead - power over life and dead in the hands of the oligarchs. If you want to know how great that works move to sweden and observe carefully. On the other hand the "poor" elected him since he comes from the poor if I remember correctly. As they say a poor man is a bitch of a master.

Anyway when I visited India I saw only ritch people around, but that was before Modi I guess.  Even worce he took their dignity.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 07:36:08 pm by derottone »

Karl Fenn

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #19 on: May 01, 2021, 09:25:30 pm
I think you'll find Modi is a rich man now, of course they have the cast system far more worse then the Victorian class system ever could be, imagine being bottom of the cast with no way up, sounds similar to CRB new labour brought in, life can be a bum.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #20 on: May 02, 2021, 12:28:29 am
I think you'll find Modi is a rich man now, of course they have the cast system far more worse then the Victorian class system ever could be, imagine being bottom of the cast with no way up, sounds similar to CRB new labour brought in, life can be a bum.

Well he can buy some more chaos with it.  ;) ;D ;D ;D

....I couldn't care less what's going on in India, our needy in charge require atleast equal vigilance and the "i follow the law to the dot" ritch too.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 12:46:40 am by derottone »

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #21 on: May 02, 2021, 09:01:35 am
"MAKE IN INDIA" ....must be better than in Sweden where you have a hundered highly qualified Phd. engineers behind your ars ..."How do you know that it takes a 10 ton of force to press the bearing in that housing".  ;)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2021, 09:18:40 am by derottone »

Karl Fenn

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #22 on: May 02, 2021, 09:55:22 am
Yea same here the type of engineers that can't press in a bearing even with a press, of course when you look at the world these days chaos is being deliberately created everywhere for some reason, perhaps the oligarchs are planing a mass cash in and taking complete control of the globe everyone with ancient roman slave status and homeless.

Karl Fenn

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #23 on: May 02, 2021, 10:06:33 am
I mean when you look at these oligarchs most of them stole their money anyway in devious thieving schemes they make legal with their friends in government, a cashless society is a new scam to make even more money, l mean having to pay to use digital currency and zero interest have you ever heard anything like it, then telling everyone you can catch covid from a five pound note in an attempt to get rid of money, what a den of none elected thieves.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #24 on: May 02, 2021, 10:08:20 am
Yea same here the type of engineers that can't press in a bearing even with a press, of course when you look at the world these days chaos is being deliberately created everywhere for some reason, perhaps the oligarchs are planing a mass cash in and taking complete control of the globe everyone with ancient roman slave status and homeless.

In their wet dreams for sure.

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #25 on: May 02, 2021, 10:15:00 am
I mean when you look at these oligarchs most of them stole their money anyway in devious thieving schemes they make legal with their friends in government, a cashless society is a new scam to make even more money, l mean having to pay to use digital currency and zero interest have you ever heard anything like it, then telling everyone you can catch covid from a five pound note in an attempt to get rid of money, what a den of none elected thieves.

Ohh, the Swedish are better, they may send even a thief to rob you if you use cash to give you a lesson. If they find out your house is not insured the way they concider appropriate you may have a burglary in your flat and the police never finds anyone, however the government may send you psychologists for free to treat your mental trauma and outlawing guns instead. That´s the way they do it, totally leagally. It´s a highly advanced society.  ;)

Karl Fenn

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #26 on: May 02, 2021, 10:18:25 am
Well of course the motive is in part to bring down the western economy particularly the USA that's why china have gone cashless they now by doing away with cash they have USA and the UK by the balls, Gardafi tried that with turning currency in to only gold that was aimed at the west look how he ended up dead as a dodo.

gizzo

• Grand Gearhead
  • purple people
Reply #27 on: May 02, 2021, 10:18:56 am
The poor in India have always been a consumable commodity. But good luck to them. I hope they keep their farms, too.
simon from south Australia
Continental GT
Pantah
DR250
DRZ400SM
C90
GSX250E

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #28 on: May 02, 2021, 10:30:05 am
Well of course the motive is in part to bring down the western economy particularly the USA that's why china have gone cashless they now by doing away with cash they have USA and the UK by the balls, Gardafi tried that with turning currency in to only gold that was aimed at the west look how he ended up dead as a dodo.

There was news around that time that Gardafi wanted to take international payments in Euro instead of Dollares, which could be true or fake. I doubt he would be as naive to believe the world could function on gold standard only when the supply of it can´t even match the economic growth in many parts of the world. However I remember reading he told to Berlusconi - premier of Italy - that if he continues like that that they soon will need a dictator in Italy.  ;)

Arschloch

• Grand Gearhead
  • ...all is lost
Reply #29 on: May 02, 2021, 10:58:12 am