Author Topic: Transmission oil?  (Read 3945 times)

Bilgemaster

• Just some guy
  • Global Moderator
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2005 Bullet 500ES in "Mean Green" Military Trim
Reply #15 on: August 09, 2021, 06:25:43 pm
That's a proper old 350, Paul W, what with the right-shifting 5-speed and even a plucky little Anal Concentric. I'll bet that's a real pleasure to ride. I'm quite sure, what with my measured riding style, that I'd not miss those extra 149cc of mine even a jot if I rode that. Really, I'm a bit smitten by her. Well done!
So badass my Enfield's actually illegal  in India. Yet it squeaks by here in Virginia.

tooseevee

• Grand Gearhead
  • Everybody's havin' them dreams
Reply #16 on: August 09, 2021, 10:21:25 pm
Referring to the motorcycle by Its type of engine seemed as unlikely back then as referring to a car by Its engine.  Other than "She's real fine, my 409," I wasn't likely to do it.

How 'bout the 455? The 442? The SS396? The 426 Hemi?
          Woops. Sorry. Offtopic.

RI USA '08 Black AVL Classic.9.8:1 ACEhead/manifold/canister. TM32/Open bottle/hot tube removed. Pertronix Coil. Fed mandates removed. Gr.TCI. Bobber seat. Battery in right side case. Decomp&all doodads removed. '30s Lucas taillight/7" visored headlight. Much blackout & wire/electrical upgrades.

Paul W

• Grand Gearhead
  • 350 Bullet Electra (Indian home market).
Reply #17 on: August 16, 2021, 01:35:32 am
That's a proper old 350, Paul W, what with the right-shifting 5-speed and even a plucky little Anal Concentric. I'll bet that's a real pleasure to ride. I'm quite sure, what with my measured riding style, that I'd not miss those extra 149cc of mine even a jot if I rode that. Really, I'm a bit smitten by her. Well done!

Thank you, it’s a great little bike that has really got me smitten, too, tbh.
Paul W.