heloego

• A 2x4. My kingdom for a 2x4!
  • Grand Gearhead
  • USA '12 C5, '06 ElectraX
Reply #630 on: May 01, 2017, 02:21:10 pm
 ::)
'18 Bonneville T-100, Blue/White
'12 C5 Classic
'06 Electra X AVL w/32mm Mikuni and Gold Star system.

mattsz

• Grand Gearhead
  • moto-gurdyist
Reply #631 on: May 01, 2017, 06:29:53 pm

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #632 on: May 01, 2017, 10:34:53 pm
Police women on horses were controlling crowds at a big football match. A man went up to one and said "Your horse is all sweaty" "You would be too if you'd been between my legs for four hours" she replied.
2018 16.6 kWh Zero S, 2009 BMW F650GS, 2020 KTM Duke 390, 2002 Yamaha FZ1

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #633 on: May 01, 2017, 11:16:53 pm
The executive was interviewing a young blonde for a position in his company. He wanted to find out something about her personality so he asked, "If you could have a conversation with any person, living or dead, who would that be?" The blonde quickly responded, "The living one."

A young doctor moved out to a small community to replace a doctor who was retiring. The older doctor suggested that the young one accompany him on his rounds, so the community could become used to a new doctor. At the first house a woman complains, "I've been a little sick to my stomach." The older doctor says, "Well, you've probably been overdoing the fresh fruit. Cut back on the amount you've been eating and see if that does the trick?" As they left, the younger man said, “You didn't even examine that woman? How'd you come to the diagnosis so quickly?" "I didn't have to. You noticed I dropped my stethoscope on the floor in there? When I bent over to pick it up, I noticed a half dozen banana peels in the trash. That was what probably was making her sick." The younger doctor said "Pretty clever. If you don't mind, I think I'll try that at the next house." Arriving at the next house, they spent several minutes talking with a younger woman. She said that she just didn't have the energy she once did and said, “I'm feeling terribly run down lately." "You've probably been doing too much for the Church," the younger doctor told her. "Perhaps you should cut back a bit and see if that helps." As they left, the elder doctor said, “I know that woman well. Your diagnosis is most certainly correct, she's very active in the church, but how did you arrive at it?" "I did what you did at the last house. I dropped my stethoscope and, when I bent down to retrieve it, I noticed the priest under the bed.”

Scotty Brown

• Grand Gearhead
  • Scotty Brown
Reply #634 on: May 02, 2017, 02:23:35 am
CLASSICS

Scotty Brown

• Grand Gearhead
  • Scotty Brown
Reply #635 on: May 02, 2017, 02:25:09 am
THE CLASSICS

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #636 on: May 03, 2017, 02:48:15 pm
The guys were on a bike tour. No one wanted to room with Nick, because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns. The first guy slept with Nick and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? He said, "Nick snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night." The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing, hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful! He said, 'Man, that Nick shakes the roof with his snoring. I watched him all night." The third night was Bill's turn. He was a tanned, older biker, a man's man.. The next morning he came to breakfast bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. "Good morning!" he said.. They couldn't believe it.. They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Nick into bed, patted him on the arse, and kissed him good night on the lips. Nick sat up and watched me all night."

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #637 on: May 05, 2017, 03:00:08 pm
 Philosophers of the Past Century

The only reason they say " Women and children first" is to test the strength of the lifeboats.
Jean Kerr

When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.
Prince Philip

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kickboxing.
Emo Philips

Wood burns faster when you have to cut and chop it yourself.
Harrison Ford

The best cure for sea sickness, is to sit under a tree.
Spike Milligan

Kill one man and you're a murderer, kill a million and you're a conqueror.
Jean Rostand

Having more money doesn't make you happier. I have 50 million dollars , but I was just as happy when I had 48 million.
Arnold Schwarzenegger

We are here on earth to do good unto others. What the others are here for, I have no idea.
WH Auden

If life were fair, Elvis would still be alive today and all the impersonators would be dead.
Johnny Carson

I don't believe in astrology. I am a Sagittarius and we're very skeptical.
Warren Tantum

Hollywood must be the only place on earth where you can be fired by a man wearing a Hawaiian shirt and a baseball cap.
Steve Martin

Home cooking. Where many a man thinks his wife is.
Jimmy Durante

America is so advanced that even the chairs are electric.
Doug Hanwell

The first piece of luggage on the carousel never belongs to anyone.
George Roberts

If God had intended us to fly , he would have made it easier to get to the airport.
Jonathan Winters

I have kleptomania and when it gets bad, I take something for it.
Robert Benchley

As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind : every part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder.
John Glenn

America is the only country where a significant proportion of the population believes that professional wrestling is real but the moon landing was faked.
David Letterman

I'm not a paranoid, deranged millionaire. Dammit, I'm a billionaire.
Howard Hughes

After the game, the King and the pawn go into the same box.
Old Italian proverb

Arizoni

• Grand Gearhead
  • "But it's a dry heat here in Arizona
Reply #638 on: May 08, 2017, 11:49:15 pm
After closing for the night, the pub owner opened the front door for his nightly walk home.
Looking down at the sidewalk he saw a large snail.
Picking it up, he gave a mighty heave and threw it across the road into the woods.

Three months later as he was leaving for the night he looked down and there, on the sidewalk, was the snail.

As he reached down for it, the snail said,

"So, what was THAT all about?"
Jim
2011 G5 Deluxe
1999 Miata 10th Anniversary

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #639 on: May 10, 2017, 03:27:47 pm
Time for a few "hump day" cartoons.   ;D

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #640 on: May 10, 2017, 03:28:57 pm
And four more.

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #641 on: May 11, 2017, 10:16:42 pm
Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them."
Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Dave, how about Tom Cruise?"
"No dramas boss, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it." So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and Tom Cruise shouts, "Dave! What's happening? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"
Although impressed, Dave's boss is still skeptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Dave that he thinks him knowing Cruise was just lucky.
"No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says.
"President Obama," his boss quickly retorts.
"Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to Washington," and off they go.
At the White House, Obama spots Dave on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a beer first and catch up."
Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else.
"Pope Francis," his boss replies.
"Sure!" says Dave. "I've known the Pope for years." So off they fly to Rome.
Dave and his boss are assembled with the masses at the Vatican's St. Peter's Square when Dave says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope." He disappears into the crowd headed towards the Vatican.
Sure enough, half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony, but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.
Making his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him, "What happened?"
His boss looks up and says, "It was the final straw... you and the Pope came out on to the balcony and the man next to me said, 'Who the fuck is that on the balcony with Dave?'  ;D

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #642 on: May 12, 2017, 03:53:47 pm
I once had a fear of walls, but I got over it.

I've just been suspended from school,the head found out I had a blow job from 3 of the girls behind the gym. Somehow I don't think I'm cut out to be a teacher.  :o

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #643 on: May 15, 2017, 11:20:45 pm
Time to warm up the joke thread.  :)

Richard230

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #644 on: May 15, 2017, 11:21:58 pm
Here are some more.  ;D