HPRE

Menu

Members Rides

Bullet in backroads of Western India

in
Members Rides

NField Gear

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 31, 2015, 01:52:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Problems with email to Nfield Gear?  (Read 538 times)

GA-DK

• Bulleteer
Problems with email to Nfield Gear?
« on: March 10, 2011, 08:51:24 am »
Have any of you had problems contacting Nfield Gear by email?  I placed an order Feb. 16 for an EZ Oil Cap which they list as "Processing".  I have not received it yet and my emails come back as not delivered.  What does the "processing" indecate?  the order I placed last October is also marked as 'PROCESSING"  and it was received in about one week.  I assumed the item was out of stock, but the customer service email address they give does not seem to be usable.   GA-DK

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Re: Problems with email to Nfield Gear?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 09:21:04 am »
Give them a call, it's the best way to get an answer, at least it works for me. :D
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

UncleErnie

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 10:49:10 am »
It's VERY cold where they are, so just about all their coal is going to heat the building- not firing up the boilers of their e-mail machine.  You have to call.
Run what ya brung

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2011, 11:37:08 am »
ernie..that was great....pretty much sums it up..its a good explanation as any.. ;D ;D
Oh Magoo you done it again

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 11:41:16 am »
I called in an order last Tuesday and I got it today,  I thought it that was pretty quick.
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 11:56:01 am »
It's VERY cold where they are, so just about all their coal is going to heat the building- not firing up the boilers of their e-mail machine.  You have to call.

No ....no ...... I think I have the only coal-fired, steam-powered, vacuum tube and abacus bead computer in the house .....  :'( But you ARE right about it being colder than a well-diggers assets up here ..... !  ;D
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

bob bezin

• Grand Gearhead
  • I ride therefore I am.
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 05:10:27 pm »
wis. and minn. have been 5 to 10 degrees belo normal (almost) every day this winter.
2000 RE classic ,              56 matchless g80
2006 RE delux fireball       86 yamaha SRX 600
65 500cctriumph
04 bonnie black
71 750 norton.
48 whizzer

olhogrider

• Black C5
  • Grand Gearhead
  • 2012 C5
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2011, 10:01:17 pm »
The store operates on "dial up". You dial up the phone number and speak to a human. With my crazy schedule I usually prefer email but the store doesn't actally have that. My order said processing for weeks. I cancelled the order but it is still processing. They really should change the wesite to just show the phone #. I know it is quaint and old fasioned to call but then these are quaint motorcycles. "Return with us now to those thrilling days of yesteryear when 500cc was considered a 'big' motorcycle".