Author Topic: Politically Correct  (Read 11057 times)

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 10:00:00 pm
I never thought Scooterbob was politically correct...He dishes it out to everone in the same manner...
Oh Magoo you done it again

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #16 on: January 12, 2011, 10:06:11 pm
I never thought Scooterbob was politically correct...He dishes it out to everone in the same manner...

Hahaha! - I call that being an "Equal Opportunity Annoyer" ......  ;D
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: January 12, 2011, 11:01:59 pm
The latest example of all this is the move afoot to alter "Tom Sawyer" and "Huckleberry Finn". That's about as bad as it gets.
 Its great to hear you guys are still holding out ScooterBob
Why? What do they want to do?  Call him  " Native  American Joe" ?  Come on, too sensitive , Geeez.........
An thaibhsí atá rattling ag an doras agus tá sé an diabhal sa chathaoir.

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #18 on: January 12, 2011, 11:09:26 pm
yes  I read both books but i honestly don't remember any of what they are talking about..On another footnote, if we gonna go down this slippery slope I suggest they start with the Richard Pryor videos and then  proceed with the rest of the entertainment field and hollywood  before they try to rewrite historic American literature..They won't and you'll see this nonsense dissipate as it usually does..

Blltrdr

• Grand Gearhead
  • cycle-delic music
Reply #19 on: January 12, 2011, 11:17:49 pm
PC is a disease that has socially pussified this entire nation. Remember when people had backbones and would "call a spade a spade." People where truly tough. There was no place for wimps getting their feelings hurt because some derogatory words touched their poor delicate ears.

I'm so sick of this commie PC crap I could puke!

People hold back their true feelings just so they won't be ridiculed by others. Everything people say these days is dissected and then twisted into some negative form/meaning. Just kiss everyone's ass and you will be left alone. The new doctrine: Turn head, close eyes, cover ears and shut your mouth; Congratulations you are now a true red white & blue blooded American. There is no room in this great nation of ours for any old school Archie Bunker types. No way, those days are gone, dead, history. We have created a whole dictionary of band-aid words to protect those unable to protect themselves and their feelings.

Whaaa.... Gag>Puke<Gag.....and Whaaa..... some more

Thank God my Archie B type father died before the major persecution began. Man do you remember when the Orient(al) was someplace mysterious and fascinating? It can now only be used when describing a rug.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!    Gag>Puke<Gag

What the hell man, what happened to the sayings, "Words can't hurt you," "Stick and stones won't break your bones" or "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger?" Political Correctness has turned us into a nation of colorless bleeding hearts.

Example #1:
If an alien race landed somewhere inside our borders tomorrow we will not be able to call them aliens anymore, the politically correct term will be "celestial visitors" or some other bullshit term. Anyone caught calling them anything other will be prosecuted (persecuted) to the fullest extent of the law.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 11:36:49 pm by Blltrdr »
2003 Classic 500 5 spd
2009 HD FLHT Police 103 6 spd
1992 Kawasaki ZG 1200 Voyager XII

500KsGerry

• Grand Gearhead
  • Remember when decency wasn't a option?
Reply #20 on: January 12, 2011, 11:33:30 pm
The people who do not find me offensive end up as my friends. The rest just need to stay out of my way.
Modified 2001 Royal Enfield bullet 500

t120rbullet

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: January 12, 2011, 11:34:58 pm
i spent a hour yesterday with a spade and hoe picking up the frozen puppy shit that accumulated over the past 3 months.

Now see out here in the burbs that's when you get a 9 iron and start chipping those baby's into the neighbor's yard.
1972 FLH "Sambo"
1999 Enfield 500 Black Deluxe "Silver"
2023 Guzzi V7 Special "BOB"

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #22 on: January 12, 2011, 11:47:12 pm
i don't have golf clubs....have a bat..hows your throwing arm...

t120rbullet

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #23 on: January 13, 2011, 12:16:15 am
i don't have golf clubs....have a bat..hows your throwing arm...

Not good enough for that.
I'm not convinced there is a clean end yet.
1972 FLH "Sambo"
1999 Enfield 500 Black Deluxe "Silver"
2023 Guzzi V7 Special "BOB"

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #24 on: January 13, 2011, 02:23:56 am

I'm so sick of this commie PC crap I could puke!

Dood - The Commies are NOT PC ..... They call 'em - and KILL 'EM - like they see 'em. Don't get the good, totalitarian, god-hatin', smoke-you-for-askin'-the-wrong-question Commies mixed up with the mamby-pamby girlie men who invented "PC" ...... I agree with the rest of your writing, though. My Dear Old Dad was the same as yours - he'd have NONE of the current Bravo Sierra. He called 'em exactly like he saw 'em and damn the consequences. I'm mostly the same way - I often bite the end of my tongue pretty hard to avoid conflict - but I'll TELL you what I think if you ask me ...... go ahead .....  ;)
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #25 on: January 13, 2011, 02:37:06 am
Probably a good idea to just forget it...I hate to be the one to start you know what..

Blltrdr

• Grand Gearhead
  • cycle-delic music
Reply #26 on: January 13, 2011, 02:40:35 am
Dood - The Commies are NOT PC ..... They call 'em - and KILL 'EM - like they see 'em. Don't get the good, totalitarian, god-hatin', smoke-you-for-askin'-the-wrong-question Commies mixed up with the mamby-pamby girlie men who invented "PC" ...... I agree with the rest of your writing, though. My Dear Old Dad was the same as yours - he'd have NONE of the current Bravo Sierra. He called 'em exactly like he saw 'em and damn the consequences. I'm mostly the same way - I often bite the end of my tongue pretty hard to avoid conflict - but I'll TELL you what I think if you ask me ...... go ahead .....  ;)

Hey SB, research the origins of PC and you will see why I say commies. It is a very interesting subject on controlling speech with censorship under the guise of PC.   
2003 Classic 500 5 spd
2009 HD FLHT Police 103 6 spd
1992 Kawasaki ZG 1200 Voyager XII

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #27 on: January 13, 2011, 02:49:39 am
wow I kept clicking and so no additional replys..  silly computers.. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RghL1rViX34

1Blackwolf1

• Grand Gearhead
  • Looking for the next rebuild project....
Reply #28 on: January 13, 2011, 03:12:25 am
Duuuuddeee..pass the bowl.
Will Morrison
2007 500 Military
2000 Kawasaki Drifter 1500
2000 Victory V92SC
1976 Suzuki GT185 Rebuilder Special..AKA (Junkyard Dog)
Many, many other toys.
The garage is full.

single

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #29 on: January 13, 2011, 02:44:03 pm
Saw a gal on Wife Swap who thought she could live on sunshine,that way no animals or vegies would have to die.Didn't have the mechanics of it worked out,but that was the goal.Dream World.That is the very realm of Political Correctness,fantasy land.It is losing favor,looks like.