Author Topic: Where did he go  (Read 9459 times)

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 11:12:16 pm
weird..sometimes he's quite amicable and other times he goes off like a banjee...i wonder if he's on medication ...alcoholics are known for this also...just saying...eitherway, if he's acting like a troll ,ay least we can agree that he;s our trool.
Good point.
 I never "hated" Clamp. He reminds me of the "town drunk" Otis on the Andy Griffith Show. Otis would "turn himself in" to the jail when he was drunk. Then release himself from jail when sober. Clamp is harmless like the "Otis" character. ,But he can be smelly and offensive .
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

ERC

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 11:35:34 pm
Redcat, Little mistake there, was Computerless with you today showing you how to use it.   ERC      ::)
2-57 Apaches, 2-57 Trailblazers, 60 Chief, 65 Interceptor, 2004 Bullet, 612 Bullet chopped.

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #32 on: January 09, 2011, 01:49:32 am
Amazing --such understanding and spyco analitical thoughts.

Where was all this wiseness last week.

Lets get this straight once and for all the campfire talk is for anything and everything,--not true--should be re worded.

I never insulted any race, creed or person either individual or collective.

I was hoping the stuff a Turkey thread would have resulted in me getting some information on why so much fuss over a book that I feel is stupid. This did not happen no one was able to offer any reason.

You all got upset and threw your teddy in the corner over  an English man writing his thoughts and you think I need help?      Big tough Americans.

Cant you see it,--feel it,--the world is leaving you behind,  you cant even discuss some subjects.

The land of the free-!!!!!

The stuff a turkey and should stuff a turkey threads were removed by Rhett from the campfire where you are invited to talk about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

Bullshit  !

Any way what shampoo do you wash your motorbike with?  I put a little bit of machine oil on my kick stand yesterday, It was so exiting.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 01:55:53 am by clamp »
I would never be a member of a cub that would have me as a member

single

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #33 on: January 09, 2011, 02:00:55 am
I  WARNED  Y'ALL.

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #34 on: January 09, 2011, 02:47:01 am
Welcome back Clamp.

Some were concerned you really did go on a snipe hunt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJqv-DYWO-k       

The ball's in your court mate. ;)
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

singhg5

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 03:43:51 am
You all got upset and threw your teddy in the corner over  an English man writing his thoughts and you think I need help?       Big tough Americans.

Bullshit  !

I put a little bit of machine oil on my kick stand yesterday, It was so exiting.

@Clamp:

An Englishman writing his thoughts  - EXITING.   Bullshit !

What is EXITING or do you need help  :D ?  Are you up for taking some of your own medicine ? You ask others not to write abbreviations in their posts - is this your abbreviation ?

Hope that you understand that not everyone likes you hijacking other members' threads.  If you want to bash Englishman or other countrymen START YOUR OWN THREAD such as English vs. American Slugfest !  Those who like it will read it and  respond, and those who don't like will stay away from your posts.

Trying to twist other members threads who are seeking help on engine problems or brake issues or birthday announcements into a racial or religious issues (Irish vs. English or something else) is not fair to other Forum members.

If you are really a gentleman, an Englishman, then come out in the open - Post your real picture.  Tell about your REal self, instead of hiding behind a cardboard box !
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 03:50:28 am by singhg5 »
1970's Jawa /  Yezdi
2006 Honda Nighthawk
2009 Royal Enfield Black G5

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #36 on: January 09, 2011, 04:11:50 am

Singh it is not appropriate to take a post and twist it. You singh are an idiot.

singhg5

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #37 on: January 09, 2011, 04:17:53 am
Amazing --such understanding and spyco analitical thoughts.

Where was all this wiseness last week.

Lets get this straight once and for all the campfire talk is for anything and everything,--not true--should be re worded.

I never insulted any race, creed or person either individual or collective.

I was hoping the stuff a Turkey thread would have resulted in me getting some information on why so much fuss over a book that I feel is stupid. This did not happen no one was able to offer any reason.

You all got upset and threw your teddy in the corner over  an English man writing his thoughts and you think I need help?      Big tough Americans.

Cant you see it,--feel it,--the world is leaving you behind,  you cant even discuss some subjects.

The land of the free-!!!!!

The stuff a turkey and should stuff a turkey threads were removed by Rhett from the campfire where you are invited to talk about EVERYTHING and ANYTHING.

Bullshit  !

Any way what shampoo do you wash your motorbike with?  I put a little bit of machine oil on my kick stand yesterday, It was so exiting.

Let us see what you said next !

Singh it is not appropriate to take a post and twist it. You singh are an idiot.

@Clamp:

This is your true color  :D.

I know a lot of choice words to describe you too.  But I also know how to refrain.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 04:43:17 am by singhg5 »
1970's Jawa /  Yezdi
2006 Honda Nighthawk
2009 Royal Enfield Black G5

Leonard

• Grand Gearhead
  • I loved this bike!!
Reply #38 on: January 09, 2011, 04:44:59 am

Clamp is English!!!!  Well I'll be damned.
2009 Triumph Bonneville T100
2004 Royal Enfield Sixty-5 (RIP)
2001 Kawasaki W650 (going, going...gone)
http://www.romeoriders.com

single

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #39 on: January 09, 2011, 04:49:59 am
ENGLISH!Exiting!Think I will exit.

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #40 on: January 09, 2011, 05:17:54 am
dude ;D

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Reply #41 on: January 09, 2011, 07:23:50 am
Don't feed the troll, ever.
No matter where you go, there, you are.

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #42 on: January 09, 2011, 07:50:55 am
Wow I am treated like such a celebrity here. It was 218 views an hour ago now its 268.

You guys just can get enough of me!!

Singh --as a religious person where do you find such hatred of a man you never met. You twist my posts and suggest I hijack mechanical posts with religous content,  how do you speak such nonsence with out evidence. I have made no such comment on some ones birthday.

Now you accuse me of being an imposter asking for proof of my heretage. Do you want me to embelish on the information I have already posted or go through it all again, would you pay attention this time.

Please try to tell the truth with as little exageration as possible  I know it must be hard but it is important,--in most countries it is expected from anyone over 13years old.

prof_stack

• Grand Gearhead
  • Ride carefully - You are invisible.
Reply #43 on: January 09, 2011, 03:01:10 pm
Don't feed the troll. 

+1

Civility is so underrated.
A Royal Enfield owner's cup is always half full.

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #44 on: January 09, 2011, 03:11:45 pm
Don't feed the troll. 

+1

Civility is so underrated.

By troll do you mean some one who can think of more than 4 words in a row?