Author Topic: Triumph Rocket 3 - the facts......  (Read 2285 times)

2bikebill

• Grand Gearhead
  • ~ it's about the ride ~
2009 Royal Enfield Electra (G5)

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 03:50:12 pm
Python-esque, tongue in cheek Brit at its FINEST!! Too dang funny ... Heeheehee! And here I thought they got the engines from a David Brown tractor .......  ::)
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: January 07, 2011, 05:19:22 pm
know we know the process...I wonder how Harley does it??  I 'm afraid to ask about RE.....
Oh Magoo you done it again

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #3 on: January 07, 2011, 05:59:31 pm
know we know the process...I wonder how Harley does it??  I 'm afraid to ask about RE.....

They probably baptise each one with Lite Beer, smoke from a Doral and some tattoo ink ... ::)

single

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #4 on: January 07, 2011, 07:27:19 pm
I wanna be the guy spread-eagled on the pavement.Ain't got all that much to lose.

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #5 on: January 07, 2011, 07:30:15 pm
I wanna be the guy spread-eagled on the pavement.Ain't got all that much to lose.

A-a-a-ah - So THAT'S why you are "Single" .......  ::) (sorry - I just couldn't he'p mah se'f on THAT one ....  ;D)

The alternative was "So - You're married, too??"

It's been a LONG week ........

singhg5

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #6 on: January 07, 2011, 11:54:50 pm
I 'm afraid to ask about RE.....

@GM:

If I am not mistaken, didn't you live in India or Delhi for some time ?  You know how it is done - Instead of lab culture required to grow a Triumph engine, RE engine is grown in a biodegradable and natural way - with moo manure.  Being an Indian born Punjabi, I seen many things growing up in farm land that way - now you know how they do it there  ;D.  

@Will:

That is one funny and impressive video !  Thanks for posting.

On a side note - Hey, Congratulations - you guys kept the Ashes and beat the heck out of Australian cricket team.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 12:10:25 am by singhg5 »
1970's Jawa /  Yezdi
2006 Honda Nighthawk
2009 Royal Enfield Black G5

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #7 on: January 08, 2011, 12:11:12 am
signh5:  u got a good memory..spent 2 years in Delhi...i had a Honda 450cc nighthawk at the time and it was considered a big bike...use to fly downin front of embassy row and drive around India gate and Parliament bldg...did the back alley thing too.....did get to Jaipur (pink city) and of course the taj mahal....those 2 trips were by car (good thing)  quite dangerous even by auto...saw alot of enfield 350cc and other smaller cc bikes...occasional i see something different but they seem to be for the bollywood types...been to Bombay a couple of times and Madras too.....Even got to spend time in Colombo..It was all good and except for a few cases of dysentery we had a wonderful time....i miss the minced meat kabobs and spices...u know indian food not the same here, it doesn't matter, not the same..have come close in london to getting similiar foods...
Oh Magoo you done it again

singhg5

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #8 on: January 09, 2011, 04:00:51 am
@Greenmachine:

You travelled quite a bit and saw the country in the REal sense by visiting across a wide area with different landscape.  Going to India for a week just doesn't do it.

About the food - you are right.  It has taken many years to get some decent Indian food in US.  I am in New Jersey and this is perhaps the best place in US to taste close to authentic Indian food.  So, when are you visiting NJ ?
1970's Jawa /  Yezdi
2006 Honda Nighthawk

Maturin

• Grand Gearhead
  • My Precious
Reply #9 on: January 09, 2011, 11:13:43 am

The Indians in the RE factory found a way to breed small, extremly fast Elephants that look similar to bikes  ;D
2010 G5
A Garage without a Bullet is a empty, barren hole.

When acellerating the tears of emotion must flow off horizontally to the ears.
Walter Röhrl

singhg5

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 02:01:40 am
The Indians in the RE factory found a way to breed small, extremly fast Elephants that look similar to bikes  ;D

@Maturin:

;D   ;D    ;D.  

Finally someone has figured it out !
1970's Jawa /  Yezdi
2006 Honda Nighthawk

hocko

• Grease Monkey
Reply #11 on: January 10, 2011, 04:50:40 am
@GM:

@Will:

On a side note - Hey, Congratulations - you guys kept the Ashes and beat the heck out of Australian cricket team.

Christ almighty I thought I'd be safe from a reminder of the result on this forum at least  :(

Just wait till we're allowed to play india again !!

Cheers  ;D