Author Topic: Noreaster Snow Storm Hits East Coast  (Read 4520 times)

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 12:12:12 am
A side benefit, Monday and TUESDAY nite football
Watch out for the guy behind the guy in front of you

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 12:36:47 am
A side benefit, Monday and TUESDAY nite football
  Yea, in a sense. As you can image I'm not to Happy though ,redcat. can you guess who i"m a fan of?  :D  You guy's are good though ;)
  It turns out I got about 31-32" here. Now I know the Minnesota , Michigan, Wisconsin, & etc. Boys must be snickering, this must be old hat to them  ;)
An thaibhsí atá rattling ag an doras agus tá sé an diabhal sa chathaoir.

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 02:23:12 am
You no GHG after I posted it, it dawned on me after thinking of a couple of other threads , that I shouldn't of even brought Football up.

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 03:32:38 am
You no GHG after I posted it, it dawned on me after thinking of a couple of other threads , that I shouldn't of even brought Football up.
It's quite alright there recat, ALTHOUGH MY SISTER COULD HAVE PUNTED THAT BALL OUT OF BOUNDS !!!!,  ........HEY  !!!!!    ELI  !!!......THE FRICKEN GUYS WITH THE BLUE HELMETS !!!!!!!.  It's all good, I'm feeling much better now ::)

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #19 on: December 28, 2010, 04:16:19 pm
Yes, but what if your gmen don't beat the redskins this week..What if u miss playoffs?? Would Coughlin get fired???
Oh Magoo you done it again

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #20 on: December 28, 2010, 04:45:01 pm
Yes, but what if your gmen don't beat the redskins this week..What if u miss playoffs?? Would Coughlin get fired???
Ahhhh....., A tough question. Here's a better one. What if they do beat the skins, but the Pack beat the Da Bearcs? Then there 10 & 6, not a bad record, but no playoffs?
I do like Coughlin though, he's a good coach. I think anyone else out there would be a lateral move ,Ya know. Except MAYBE Cower?

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #21 on: December 28, 2010, 05:36:54 pm
I'm a Eagles fan..Grew up in Philly but lived off n on here in DC for the past 30 years.....Sorry about that win...You know I'm not a big Vick fan but I'll admit he's having a better year than he ever did with Atlanta...Do u see a rematch of those two teams...U like Coughlin,,,,he seems to be always screaming and ready to break his clipboard in half....Reid has been consistent but can't get a ring...So what can u do but sit and watch and wonder what 's in the cards....Yeah Yeah all they want to talk about is the redemption of christ (I mean Vick)...After looking up vick in wiki under his personal lbio I'm not impressed of him as person..But he can throw, run and read defenses now...So should I throw in with the rest of then amd worship their new God in Philly...Funny McNabb talked Eagles into getting Vick..Now he's the one getting bent over a barrel and has to take it up u know what...He was brought down here to be made into a example for the past 10 years of waste by bums and a iboy owner..  Go figure, he's a better man anyday than Vick but its not going to turn out that way. 

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #22 on: December 28, 2010, 06:27:31 pm
I liked Mcnabb to He was a great quarter back for the Eagles and a good clean player. It is a shame to see him go out this way. He doesn't deserve it. Good luck tonite Green machine.

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #23 on: December 28, 2010, 07:04:04 pm
 Yea, I agree with all of that. I'm not buying into the whole Vick redemption thing, He's doing what he has to. He owes big money, from what I hear, and being A great ball player, I suspect the NFL protects him a bit, because he's good for the game, so there selling the BS big time, and so is he. He's a dog torturer, hard to get over, especially from a dog owner, with a son who plays ball. A rare talent though. The Eagles do like there mobile qtr backs, don't they? ;)  I  WOULD take Read and Mcnab in a hartbeat, It would have to be a package though. I don't see Mc Nab and Hot head Tom hitting it off though, he IS Irish and clipboard brakeage is bound to happen from time to time :D

Yea, I could definetey see the birds vs birds in the superbowl.
Doy, there both NFC  ::)  playoffs? Yea.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 08:22:20 pm by gashousegorilla »

PhilJ

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 11:06:34 pm
I understand all your frustrations, being holed up like that. But consider those of us in the South, my usual riding season is going to s**t. It's in the 50s and raining. What's a southern gentleman to do? Oh the agony of being confined to the net...  :o >:( ;D

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 11:34:45 pm
I understand all your frustrations, being holed up like that. But consider those of us in the South, my usual riding season is going to s**t. It's in the 50s and raining. What's a southern gentleman to do? Oh the agony of being confined to the net...  :o >:( ;D
  Heard you boys got hammered with some snow as well ?

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
  • Karma Ultra: 7
Reply #26 on: December 29, 2010, 12:01:20 am
People root for other teams besides the Patriots?  Weird.  I guess if let-downs are your thing...  ;)
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #27 on: December 29, 2010, 12:09:45 am
your're kidding...i don;t root for them because they are a  great well coached team..i don't want to play them again...last time mcnabb threw up on the field///

gashousegorilla

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #28 on: December 29, 2010, 01:07:04 am
People root for other teams besides the Patriots?  Weird.  I guess if let-downs are your thing...  ;)
Come on now boggy, Mr Personality and Tom Terrific ain't gonna be around forever ;)
You don't want them turning into that hated Cowboy status, Right GreenMachine  ;)
TALK ABOUT LET DOWNS  !!!!  What was that ? The 07' season?  He....He...He, your baiting me aren't you? ;D
Don't make me go Yankee on you  :D

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #29 on: December 29, 2010, 01:27:14 am
just seems that the pats are always hanging around at the end...they are having a great season this year...i think Brady is a great quarterback....the management is solid and offseason decisions are wisely made...it appears to be tight ship up there...You got to figure that half the wins are already there when u throw in careful  concise leadership and what will make the effort for success transparent to the team....
Look at Washington, past 12 years of utter nonsense, bad decisions, a change in management every three years, overpaid has-beens, just bad through the core.....
Philly is lucky to have Reid.  No superbowl but he's a consistent winner and you got to have that just to get a opportunity...Hey the game is on..Gotta run