Author Topic: Looking for Ohio riders  (Read 9546 times)

RoyalRider

• RoyalRider
  • Scooter
  • How do you like that helmet?
on: January 20, 2008, 08:50:32 pm
Hello, I'm looking for RE riders in Ohio who would like to hook up for road trips in-state this spring and summer. I am a school teacher who has lots of time to ride in the summer. I own a '06 Electra Classic that I put over 2600 miles on last summer and fall. I love to take nice road trips on Ohio's great winding two-lane highways.
Royal Rider
RoyalRider
"Ride hard or go home!"

dewjantim

• Grease Monkey
Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 02:58:27 am
Hey Royal Rider, where are you located in Ohio. I live in Ashland, Ky......just right across the Ohio River and usually take several trips into Ohio (love Hocking Hills) every summer and would be glad to meet up with you, distance permitting......Dew.
If it hurts, you're not dead yet!!!!!

Foggy_Auggie

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 01:13:10 am
RoyalRider - I'm in the Dayton east suburbs.  I don't do real long cruises very much but an occasional one may come about.  Usually an afternoon on the backroads of Greene County.

Foggy
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

Fortiter Et Fideliter

dogbone

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 03:13:47 pm
I see by the map that I'm the only N E rider. North Lima is a suburb of Youngstown. A very good time is at Mid Ohio vintage weekend. Located in Lexington. I will be there, at the Brit Bike Forum's camp.Lots of very classic bikes,but mandatory alcohol abuse.
www.midohio.com
99 Enfield Bullet 535
a man isn't drunk,if he can lie on the floor without hanging on

RoyalRider

• RoyalRider
  • Scooter
  • How do you like that helmet?
Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 01:04:59 am
Guys, I'm in Columbus, Ohio so pretty much central to all of you. Let me know if any of you want to meet half-way some weekend and ride together.
RoyalRider
"Ride hard or go home!"

michigandon

• Scooter
Reply #5 on: April 24, 2008, 10:45:12 am
My wife and I are in Jackson  Michigan, but only about 1.5 hrs away from Toledo. I would love to get my "new to me" bike down on some of those hilly/windy roads in Amish country though.  ;D