Author Topic: wikileaks  (Read 4499 times)

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 01:49:14 am
I have to admit I dont like the little shit. Nothing to do with wikileaks but he needs a hair cut and he coughed into his hand before shaking another mans hand.   Geez where was this little boy brought up.

Hes banged up at the moment fighting an extradition treaty request to return him to Switzerland for sex crimes.

Hes in Uk --so that means turkey and pudding for Christmas, Tv and table tennis while the poor dont have nowt --beans on toast if they are lucky.

When he gets out,!!     Charlie rose --Jay lenno--who says crime does'nt pay.

Another Nick Leeson,--Errr thats the guy that crashed the Singapore stock market and bankrupted Bearings bank,  sorry International news -- how many you septics new that? 
I would never be a member of a cub that would have me as a member

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #16 on: December 12, 2010, 02:11:14 am
I have to admit I dont like the little shit. Nothing to do with wikileaks but he needs a hair cut and he coughed into his hand before shaking another mans hand.   Geez where was this little boy brought up.
I have to admit, I was shocked to find out he was from Australia. The Aussies I've meet are tufff as nails.

I think the British police are afraid of him, not sure why. Seems like a 100 Bobbe's were needed to protect the citizens.

All that was really need was one JR. police.
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #17 on: December 12, 2010, 12:07:47 pm
Yes those Ausies are tough stuff, I saw one wrestle a sheep to a cliff edge and shag it. He said they push back harder if you shag then on the cliff edge.

Mr Asange does'nt seem to be made of the same stuff  ---Oh maybe he did,- I think sheep shagging is illegal in Switzerland.

redcat

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 12:42:02 pm
I didn't know one could commit a sex crime in Sweden.
Watch out for the guy behind the guy in front of you

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #19 on: December 12, 2010, 04:41:15 pm

Maybe he can to Switzerland and hang out with  Polanski and bang sheep all day..

Yes those Ausies are tough stuff, I saw one wrestle a sheep to a cliff edge and shag it. He said they push back harder if you shag then on the cliff edge.

Mr Asange does'nt seem to be made of the same stuff  ---Oh maybe he did,- I think sheep shagging is illegal in Switzerland
Oh Magoo you done it again

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 12:53:37 am
There seems to be a terrible ecko in here -here-here on this topic--- topic