Author Topic: Know your real weight b4 U goe in for an operation,, and they knock you out  (Read 3109 times)

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
case in point

have to put you under for an operation..

last one I had I told them my weight with clothes and shoes on...

I was suppose to wake up in 45 minutes.. 2 and 1/2 hrs later/// er hellO/... how did I get here..?

out of curiosity this am.. no clothes, no artificial leg on,, balancing precariously on one leg.. I weighed 138.. by the time I became presentable for public, I gained 12 lbs.. wild huh?

at 6'2" I watch out for strong winds..

this is the reason I don't ride the Enfield on a blustry day.. it doesn't weigh a whole lot more than me

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
  • Karma Ultra: 7
Hahaha.  I mean... ahem... it's not funny, but... hahaha.  Man, it is confusing when you wake up huh?  And, I think when you've realized you are awake, you have already BEEN awake.  It's pretty scary stuff.  But my oh my, are those hospital pain killers just the sweetest.  They should give you that stuff on airplanes.  I could probably do Tokyo and back without getting off the plane... just keep me hydrated and wipe my drool please.
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
They cut your leg off?

Now you weigh less--

Can you get your leg back,     over here they give you the bits they cut off like kidneys N stuff,  rather like the garage giving you the old spark plugs and brake pads.

Ive heard of some guys keeping things and frying them up for the dog --I guess it brings them closer.  Not into it myself.
I would never be a member of a cub that would have me as a member

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
my colonoscopy went smooth...i woke up back where I started and thought I never left my room...Of course, my ass was hanging out with a tube stuck up it with all those young nursesassisting the doc....As it turns out I was clean as a whistle...Clamp: you'll love it  ..
Oh Magoo you done it again

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
You woke up --for a colonoscopy!!!   I was awake for the hole process.

It is truely the most uncomfortable experience, not hurt just uncomfortable.

I go to Australia  for health care, carpet 1 inch thick,  thats what I like to see.

yep the report said unremarkable colon. How far did they go though?  I had 30 cm.

Actually its about time for another, but I use colonic irrigation.

Its up to you, the bottom can fall out of your world OR the world can fall out of your bottom--your choice

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
well at 138 with no bottom,, i can't find clothing tha fits..  and I look cooler than that gangsta stuff with loose clothong

Ice

• Hypercafienated
  • Grand Gearhead
  • Ride In Paradise Cabo, Don and Ernie
Prayers sent for a speedy recovery.
No matter where you go, there, you are.

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
  • Karma Ultra: 7
Jezus.  Who the hell wants to be awake during a colonoscopy.  I had heard some people are awake.  Mine - I went out with the drugs and woke up in a bed with no memory of anything that had happened.  If someone HAS to be venturing up my backside, that is how I want it.  Hmm... I'm not sure that last sentence sounded how I intended.

Now prostate exams?  F*ck that sh*t.  3 of them already and I think I'd rather have my pinky chewed off by rats.  I'm not sure if they were necessary or if my 6 foot tall, lesbian doctor with gargantuan knuckles was just trying to ruin my f*cking day.  I'm not getting another one until the vultures start circling my ass.
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

ROVERMAN

• Grand Gearhead
Boggy, hilarious man, my experience and thoughts exactly! Although my doctor is not a lesbian, and i think i have talked her into getting a bike!
Robert and REnfield in MI. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ;D

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Colo noscopy are easy....Wait till they tell ya u have a bit of prostrate cancer and u need a biospy done....No knock out for that gents...oh ya they anaesthetise the gland but then they insert a open ended phallic cylinder and proceed to take small core samples out of your  gland (usually 10)...Oh by the way, they are predicting that 75% of guys will have it eventually....So if this is the case you will be wide awake, bent on your side with your knees to your chin and then u get the old bang  bang from the gun......So in closing, I already had two done over the past 2 years and I'm doing the watchful waiting with the urologist thus attempting to put off the inevitable while maintaining  a reasonable window of opportunity left for Mr. Pinky (If u catch my drift)...For all you tough guys out there, yeah don't get tested or ignore it and see what happens if that shit jumps from your gland and into the pelvic bones....

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
ouch... :(

good thought going your way

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
thanks for the kind thought...not a big deal yet...as my urologist says  "you'll probably die os something else before this kills ya"....anyway we all have something hanging in the wind.  its not what but when...cheers

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Right-- my turn again.

Your prostate is just up your arse to the left, just a finger length away on the other side of the anus muscles, if it feels rough texture  you  got something.  It should feel smooth but if your pissing ok and most importantly you can shut off when you want without dribbles you should be good.

You can exercise your prostate and shut off valve by squeezing the muscle you use for ejaculation ( not your arse cheeks)  you can do it on the plane and no one will know, when you get up to 100 contractions  a session.  If you've ever tried it you'lle know how difficult 100 is.

To look at the prostate is a camera down into the end of your dick, yes its a small camera.  If you see daylight  or teeth fillings your gone too far.

Im   ooha doing my  ooha prostate contraction ooha  now.

But hey you gotta die of something, you cant dies of nothing, probably illegal unless your in Sweden.

Like my friend used to say to the girls -he would say "im not a gynecologist but if you have   a problem ille have a look at it for you"

Im not a doctor either but I did live next to a vetinary surgeon once and I could hear dogs barking.

Hope your leg grows back  soon Scotty.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 03:39:41 am by clamp »

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
Actually that was funny...Ill take that info from my learned friend and put it in a jar with a lid for future use...cheers

PhilJ

• Grand Gearhead
I'll own up to having three biopsies of the ole prostate. No cancer but a very high psa -for years now. But the urologist bought a new Mercedes!  ;)

GreenMachine

• Grand Gearhead
my second biop came back negative...guess it means they took the10  core samples in a different location this time...Kinda likedrilling for gold  isn't it...yes high psa doesn't mean u have cancer but then again the statistics speak for themselves...chill and good to you all..

clamp

• Grand Gearhead
Like drilling for gold!!!   it is exactly like drilling for gold to them.