Author Topic: Pet of the week  (Read 1959 times)

Lahti35

• Currently Enfield-less!
  • Grand Gearhead
  • The Department of Redundancy Deptartment.
on: November 05, 2010, 02:25:23 am
'03 Ex-Electric start 500....gone but not forgotten...

I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: November 05, 2010, 02:30:05 am
rule # 1 ..  a cat is not a dog... don't put it on a leash...   wonder if he ripped his *o*ads off..

Lahti35

• Currently Enfield-less!
  • Grand Gearhead
  • The Department of Redundancy Deptartment.
Reply #2 on: November 05, 2010, 02:33:14 am
rule # 1 ..  a cat is not a dog... don't put it on a leash...   wonder if he ripped his *o*ads off..

No doubt my man, this cat does not like the leash!
'03 Ex-Electric start 500....gone but not forgotten...

I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 11:56:19 am
That guy was definitely a dog owner .... Hahaha!! As a dedicated cat fan for MANY years, I can tell when a kitten is about to rip - and take preventative measures to save life and limb. You'd be surprised at how badly a 12 pound cat can tear you apart. They are about two brain cells (out of four, maybe? Hahaha!) from being totally wild no matter HOW domesticated they seem. They guy made the fatal mistake of letting the kitten get to the end of the lead and get fired up trying to fight it. He will heal ..... I hope the kitty found a good home with a nice, calm Granny so he can sit in the window and lounge all day like cats do best ...... That's about the ONLY thing they'll actually do ... Hahaha!  ;)
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

boggy

• Grand Gearhead
  • Karma Ultra: 7
Reply #4 on: November 05, 2010, 03:59:25 pm
That guy works with animals?!?  Jeez... how many hints does one cat need to give a human before they get the picture.  Someone needs to teach the monkey basic cat language.
2007 AVL
2006 DRZ400SM

The Garbone

• Shade Tree
  • Grand Gearhead
  • User Complaints: 22
Reply #5 on: November 05, 2010, 04:12:55 pm
Awesome..... ;D   The scream is the best...
Gary
57' RE Crusader 250
67' Ford Mustang
74' Catalina 27 "Knot a Clew"
95 RE Ace Clubman 535
01 HD 1200 Custom
07 RE 5spd HaCK

* all actions described in this post are fictional *

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 04:42:35 pm
Awesome..... ;D   The scream is the best...

The handler - or the cat? Hahaha!

jdrouin

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 06:38:39 pm
Looks like it went for the femoral artery.

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #8 on: November 05, 2010, 11:23:28 pm
once apuna a time.. when I lived waAay out in the country,,  my roomate had cats to take care of the mouse population..  I mean you can only bop them so many time with a wiffle ball bat,,  the mice, not the cats..  He also had an Irish Retriever,,,  biggest olde dumb dog the vet had ever seen..  probabally cause it had 150 acres to run in,,

the cats.. got to know this dumb olde dawg as being harmless..

well..  one evening I came home and there was another cat..  hmmm ,I thought, Chuck brought home another cat.. so I picked it up and was petting it, it was purring.. then here comes Aragorn around the side of the house..  cat freaked out..  climbed my chest and firmly embedded it's claws in my face,,  pried it off and tossed it and it took off running..

Chuck came home and I questioned him about the new cat ..he looked confused.. not his he said

feral cat..  then the news came on and the host said there had been some animals found with rabies around where we live..

wonderful just wonderful as my face had these claw prints in it..  one was where they were above my eyebrow and the cheekbone below my eye.. never saw a cat's foot that close b4..

anyway.. so I wandered out.. Here Kitty, kiTTy.. kIttY

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #9 on: November 06, 2010, 01:54:12 am
scooter bob...  that was funny,,, 2 brain cells out of 4?  u sure?

a 12 pound kitty.. big olde cat..yea buddy..  there's a time when you hold them and a time when you fold them..

long ago and far away when I worked with a band in the  early 70's... we auditioned for a Printer's Alley Nashville TN performer .. that was looking for a band to back her in las vegas.. I was the sound man..

anyway..  we all went over to her manager's house for supper..  he said if anyone see's KiTTy let me know..  All retired to the kitchen except me .. I just stayed on the couch..

then I looked at the stairwell and saw kitTY  walking down.. :o  

kittY jumped on the couch with me and playfully started nibbling on my right arm.. as I didn't move...

"er, uH .. Man...  your kitty is nibbling on my arm right now"

he rushes in.. smiles and said she likes you.. she isn't that way with everyone..

whooo.. just reread this .. starting to sound like a pulp magazine ;D ;)

says I strange expression :o  as the cannines gently massaging are BIG..  

and belong to A                                       Panther...

yes I didn't move until he led his pet into the kitchen
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 02:00:54 am by scoTTy »

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #10 on: November 06, 2010, 03:25:24 pm
ScoTTy - I love my Kitties - but I'm a realist when it comes to them .... They ARE pretty smart at times and they can be cute and cuddly - but deep inside, they are ALL little wildcats waiting for an opportunity - Hahaha! The four brain cells are: Sleep, Poop, Eat and WIG OUT. It just depends on which two are firing as to what behaviour you get at the moment ....  ;) I have one that tips the scales at 27 pounds. He was a rescue kitty from a junkyard where his whole life was spent trying NOT to get kicked, punched or have a rock tossed at him. I can handle him OK - but anyone else would most likely risk serious personal injury .... he once bit me when I startled him and I swear it was worse than a big dog bite! OUCH! He's a LOT better these days .... I'm just glad he ISN'T a REAL big kitty! Hahaha!