Author Topic: My Two Indian Made Machines  (Read 2712 times)

fredgold52

• Grease Monkey
  • Macomb, IL Flatlands Rule
on: January 27, 2008, 11:51:22 pm

This is my new 2006 65 and my Stella scooter (LML Star in India)  It doesn't get any better than this.
2006 '65' and a 200cc Stella, Indian all the way

scoTTy

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 12:36:32 am
very nice.. interesting scooter..  do you have a creek in your back yard?  looks cold there..i hung out in the garage worKing on the RE till my kneecaps got cold..

birdmove

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 12:47:18 am
    Beautiful Bullet 65 there! The Stella is supposed to be a really good manual shift two stroke scooter too. I also like the Bajaj Chetak scooters that are now discontinued. I've owned over 20 motorcycles in the last 47 years. I actually bought my wife a Honda Metro about 1 1/2 years ago and got myself a Honda Ruckus and my daughter a Ruckus also. We still have the Metro. My daughter used the Ruckus as her transportation while at college after getting her car totalled at a stoplight when an 18 wheeler plowed into her when she was stopped at a red light. Luckily 1. she wasn't injured or killed and 2. A policeman wittnessed the whole thing and ticketed the trucker on the spot. We later sold the Ruckus. Now my wife wants a bigger scooter and really likes the Vespas. One reason I;'m riding smaller motorcycles now is that, since she has been riding her own tw0 wheeler, she isn't interested in riding on the back any more. So I don't need the big power anymore just to ride solo.

Jon
Jon in Keaau, Hawaii

VMAX

• Grease Monkey
Reply #3 on: January 29, 2008, 12:37:22 am
Lookin' mighty fine.  ;)
Ride Safe - Check 6 - REA #9
05' RE 500 Classic Bullet ES w/Cozy Bullet
Liberator Motorcycle Ministry