Author Topic: Keneivel Cycles  (Read 5010 times)

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #15 on: July 20, 2010, 11:02:11 pm
That's sick not sic!

Is this the legacy that Evel intended to leave behind?

I think those cheesy motorcycle toys that myself and many other youth played with as kids will leave a better lasting impression of what Evel stood for than these cheesy unimaginative choppers.

I hope this is a flop and disappears like Evel's rocket bike as it plummeted into the Snake River gorge!

Long live Evel, the coolest MF'er on two wheels.

P.S. How many times did you rack your nuts on your stingray trying to recreate an Evel Knievel stunt?
You got that right! 
  Used to ride my banana seat bicycle off a short board 7 brick high ramp when I was 7 years old. Talk about getting airborne.
I waited all evening watching World Wide Sports to see the snake river rocket cycle  jump .To my disappointment, just see Eviel crawl out of the canion with a bloody noise.
Yeah......don't need a cheezy clone bike.
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

ERC

• Grand Gearhead
Reply #16 on: July 21, 2010, 12:05:57 am
I like the babes in the picture.   ;D  ERC
2-57 Apaches, 2-57 Trailblazers, 60 Chief, 65 Interceptor, 2004 Bullet, 612 Bullet chopped.

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #17 on: July 21, 2010, 01:53:28 am
I like the babes in the picture.   ;D  ERC

Yeah - but they probably wouldn't like US unless we smelled like Drakkar or Polo - I'm betting luscious scent of slightly burnt gear grease, high octane, and three days worth of ridin' in the wind would not appeal to these little tarts ......  ::)
Spare the pig iron - spoil the part!

cyrusb

• Kept man
  • Grand Gearhead
  • There's a last time for everything
Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 05:58:40 pm
This must be Robby, the son right? I'm sure this has the old man spinning in his grave.  I'm sure Evil would have something to say about the "Temporary Tough Guy" on the main page!
2005E Fixed and or Replaced: ignition, fenders,chainguard,wires,carb,headlight,seat,tailight,sprockets,chain,shock springs,fork springs, exhaust system, horn,shifter,clutch arm, trafficators,crankcase vent.

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #19 on: July 21, 2010, 08:59:52 pm
This must be Robby, the son right? I'm sure this has the old man spinning in his grave.  I'm sure Evil would have something to say about the "Temporary Tough Guy" on the main page!

"Temporary Tough Guy" .... I like it! It goes with MY favorite term for a lot of these guys ..... the "Iron On Tattoo" crowd .......  Hahaha!  ;D

r80rt

• C5 Pilot
  • Grand Gearhead
  • R.I.P Papa Juan, Uncle Ernie
Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 09:21:54 pm
The last time I rode to Eureka Springs I saw the Harley crowed lined up down the block to get tattoos air brushed on, I nearly fell off the Enfield laughing. Temporary tough guys, I love it.
On the eighth day God created the C5, and it was better looking than anything on the planet.
Iron Butt Association

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #21 on: July 21, 2010, 09:26:38 pm
That WOULD make you spray your Nehi Grape soda out yer nose, wouldn't it? Har har har!!  ::)

REpozer

• Grand Gearhead
  • Royal Enfield , Let the good times roll.
Reply #22 on: July 22, 2010, 02:23:15 am
"Temporary Tough Guy" .... I like it! It goes with MY favorite term for a lot of these guys ..... the "Iron On Tattoo" crowd .......  Hahaha!  ;D
Easy now. Temporary water tattoo's, goes along with my banana seat bike days, but I was only 7 years old then.I had candy cigarettes too.
2008 ( AVL) Classic Bullet in British Racing Green
REA member # 84  (inactive)

ScooterBob

• Grand Gearhead
  • Yeah - I get it ....
Reply #23 on: July 22, 2010, 02:52:57 am
Easy now. Temporary water tattoo's, goes along with my banana seat bike days, but I was only 7 years old then.I had candy cigarettes too.

Uh, yeah - I did that, too ..... at seven or eight ......  ::)

1Blackwolf1

• Grand Gearhead
  • Looking for the next rebuild project....
Reply #24 on: July 22, 2010, 06:59:34 am
The last time I rode to Eureka Springs I saw the Harley crowed lined up down the block to get tattoos air brushed on, I nearly fell off the Enfield laughing. Temporary tough guys, I love it.

But if you're a yupper/yuppie you can't be seen with them Monday morning at the office..might start an uproar.  And wifey DEFINITELY wouldn't approve, won't even mention the turd in the punchbowl reaction from mom in law. :D :D
Will Morrison
2007 500 Military
2000 Kawasaki Drifter 1500
2000 Victory V92SC
1976 Suzuki GT185 Rebuilder Special..AKA (Junkyard Dog)
Many, many other toys.
The garage is full.